All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

30 minutes ago, MungoChutney said:

Javid and Sunak both gone and both saying they don't have confidence in the Prime Minister. Don't think Johnson sees the week out from here. 

This is a man bereft of shame and dignity. I honestly don’t think he’ll resign and will hang on until he is booted out in disgrace. 

I also think it’s important not to lose sight of Javid and Sunak being cunts. Same goes for any other tories who resign. They were fine with the way they fucked us over and lined the pockets of their mates and donors, they were fine with us looking like a laughing stock on the world stage, but when the Tory party starts to look bad, that’s when they have a conscience?  Fuck em, bunch of cunts each and every one of them. 

9 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

This is a man bereft of shame and dignity. I honestly don’t think he’ll resign and will hang on until he is booted out in disgrace. 

I also think it’s important not to lose sight of Javid and Sunak being cunts. Same goes for any other tories who resign. They were fine with the way they fucked us over and lined the pockets of their mates and donors, they were fine with us looking like a laughing stock on the world stage, but when the Tory party starts to look bad, that’s when they have a conscience?  Fuck em, bunch of cunts each and every one of them. 

Absolutely agree that he may well try and hold on. He's now a bit like the T1000 at the end of Terminator 2, trying to change as much as he can to keep going. That said, those two are far too high profile for him to survive it I think.

Pretty telling they think the balance has only been tipped now. Not a shred of integrity exists within their party at any level.

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Being that quick to replace those two posts aren’t necessarily the actions of someone who is looking to resign himself.

I'd be amazed if he did resign; he doesn't believe he's done anything wrong, he's still getting paid and as long as he's in charge he can continue to get a semi off being in power.