Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

I like a whisky over ice sipping slowly, something to be enjoyed. I can't imaging how anyone would enjoy sticking a whole shot of whisky into their mouth and having a plastic bag dissolve. I'd almost be on board for another drink bringing these capsules out for the bar/club market, something that people typically shoot but not whisky. Also who has ever said "I wish I didn't have to have a glass?" 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, simonworden said:

I like a whisky over ice sipping slowly, something to be enjoyed. I can't imaging how anyone would enjoy sticking a whole shot of whisky into their mouth and having a plastic bag dissolve. I'd almost be on board for another drink bringing these capsules out for the bar/club market, something that people typically shoot but not whisky. Also who has ever said "I wish I didn't have to have a glass?" 

Glasses are the one thing that holds back my alcohol consumption.

• Paid Members
On 10/5/2019 at 7:12 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

How long before somebody accidentally does their laundry using whisky as detergent? 

I was wondering why everybody was telling me I smelt like an old Scottish magistrate the other day

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

Who wrote a comedy about hitmen and thought "You know who I think can pull this off? The old presenters of Bake Off and that aborted Blankety Blank reboot.

Which reminds me, teenage me had a massive crush on Sue when they used to do Light/Late Lunch. No wonder I am such a head case now 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch