Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

Christ yes.

Ooh, hold my baby!  No thanks, love, I don't know where it's been.  Plus it smells.

We're ever so proud of little Timmy, he's very intelligent and is walking everywhere on his own now?

Yes, but he also shits right on your carpet at least once a week, so.

Basically, until your child can hold a conversation or take a beating on Mario Kart they're of absolutely no interest to me.  You can deduce from the fact I've not had any children, that I don't like children.

• Paid Members

Oh man, I don't like other people's kids and there is nothing more satisfying than other people's kids acting up. That smug feeling, when on that particular occasion your kids are behaving, is the best. Especially when it's your sister-in-law's kids. Yes yes yes.

• Moderators

The intelligence of someone that says "lacksadaisy" for lackadaisical. 

Or even worse ny old boss on the doors about 15 years who said "lacksy go lucky" 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

"Now i'm not the kind of guy to say, I told you so...But i told you so!" :D

*copyright Mr.Perfect*

"This week's jackpot was shared by 451,098 people, each winning £4.56 each."

20 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

"This week's jackpot was shared by 451,098 people, each winning £4.56 each."

I still turned a profit! 

I am claiming victory on my prediction. The show on paper should have at least been "passable", but was indeed "shit". 

The only match that floated my boat was Balor v Andrade. 

• Paid Members

Has anyone ever been to a wedding other than a Church/Christian affair? Say a Hindu/Sikh /Islamic wedding. I cringe when someone from another culture wants to tell me about a Sikh/Punjabi wedding, that they've attended.The only element they seem to remember is the reception/party. The actual wedding ceremony is almost ignored. Is it really that important for people to have a raucous disco? For want of a better word.

For those that may not know. Sikh/Punjabi weddings are somewhat famous for lavish, loud, receptions with copious amounts of alcohol. A facet that goes against the vows that have been taken literally hours before.