Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Timo Tjahjanto did make The Night Comes For Us, but everything else he's made has been shit so hopes aren't high.

I've been doing Silat for some time, and I only found out recently that our teacher's daughter is in that!

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

That's one way to make me root for the zombies..

I've pretty much convinced myself that this film would be a winner. The emotional highs and lows of their joy filled eyes when staring at a table full of food, the near orgasmic overreaction while eating, and then the inevitable self loathing amplified by the sugar crash.

A zombie stooped over one of their half-eaten corpses going, "I'm absolutely stuffed".

The personal trainer that they pick up on the way that you think will be their saviour, but the dysmorphia he feels about his muscular physique betrays his feeder fetish.

I've missed my calling in life, clearly.

• Paid Members

I paid €470.00 for a Matchbox Twenty/20 vinyl box set on Sunday.
Admittedly, that in itself, would be shit to many, many people.
However, what's going to be shite - for me - is the attempt to sneak this into the gaff, and act like it's always been there.
I was already rumbled earlier in the year for spoofing her that I spent 20 quid on a €150.00 oxblood leather jacket. She saw my bank statement and ran amok on me. Had oranges and a batch pan thrown at me and everything. Caused absolute murder and a night on the sofa because we're saving for a new house...so this will probably tip her into Aileen Wournos territory. 

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Not that it makes the price tag any more justifiable, but it is every album, and I get some signed something or other...

The receipt hopefully. 

Only kidding Branquey, enjoy your horrible purchase. 

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I paid €470.00 for a Matchbox Twenty/20 vinyl box set on Sunday.
Admittedly, that in itself, would be shit to many, many people.
However, what's going to be shite - for me - is the attempt to sneak this into the gaff, and act like it's always been there.
I was already rumbled earlier in the year for spoofing her that I spent 20 quid on a €150.00 oxblood leather jacket. She saw my bank statement and ran amok on me. Had oranges and a batch pan thrown at me and everything. Caused absolute murder and a night on the sofa because we're saving for a new house...so this will probably tip her into Aileen Wournos territory. 

Doesn't sound crazy, just a little unwell.

• 4 weeks later...