Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

Watching a lot of old Saint & Greavsie recently, and there's one bit in particular that has tickled me.

Prior to a match between Wales and Finland in late 88, Saint tells the viewers that the Welsh FA have phoned up, to see whether they can get in touch with Mark Bowen as he'd been called up to the squad, and they believed he was in Dorset at the time as Norwich didn't have a game that day.

I love that if he hadn't been watching Saint & Greavsie that day, he might have missed out on being in the squad!

4 hours ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I just sent that Costa clip into a WhatsApp group - which has had, but not limited to, videos of the aged shitting on midgets - and it didn't get the "multiple laugh emoji" response I'd anticipated.
I thought it hilarious, myself.

Ā 

Any chance of an add?

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Arteta's been tested positive for theĀ coronavirus. This season might actually be suspended.

That could do it right there. Cancel the Euro's, suspend/freeze the European seasons for a while and restart it in the late spring/Early summer if they get the go ahead maybe?Ā