Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

To be fair to him, Spaniards and Italians in my experience can have trouble comprehending the charged nature of such language because of how the words translate in their own language. I'm good pals with a girl from Sardinia and last month she dropped an N word in conversation in as innocent a way as possible and when I queried as to whether she was aware that she could get into some real shit for that word in an English speaking country, she was totally surprised. In her case at least, she saw it just like "negro" in the Italian language (their word for black). Spaniards say the same -it doesn't have nearly the same stigma in foreign tongues. 

Not to say that's definitely the case with Casilla here but for him to be telling the truth about this isn't as far-fetched a notion as it might appear. 

6 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

To be fair to him, Spaniards and Italians in my experience can have trouble comprehending the charged nature of such language because of how the words translate in their own language. I'm good pals with a girl from Sardinia and last month she dropped an N word in conversation in as innocent a way as possible and when I queried as to whether she was aware that she could get into some real shit for that word in an English speaking country, she was totally surprised. In her case at least, she saw it just like "negro" in the Italian language (their word for black). Spaniards say the same -it doesn't have nearly the same stigma in foreign tongues. 

Not to say that's definitely the case with Casilla here but for him to be telling the truth about this isn't as far-fetched a notion as it might appear. 

I was on holiday at an outdoor wrestling show in a rough part of Philadelphia, which was completely multicultural. Half way through the show a white guy shouts out "This wrestling is nigger" (or nigga?). This shocked me & briefly concerned me, but not one person batted an eyelid! I later found out it was a street term for "good" which is the first time i have ever heard it used in a positive way.

45 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

So at best he's called him a fucking black. 

Still not great, is it? 

• Paid Members

You think you're in a crisis? That's nothing. I'm playing as Fulham in Championship Manager 2002 and signed half of the Nigerian team...who have just fucked off to AFCON for a month. I'm screwed.