Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Watford were tremendous. Defended brilliantly, particularly some dangerous crosses, and Pearson brave enough to litter them with attacking places who could hurt them on the break.

Liverpool were poor but they weren't much better on Monday and beat West Ham from behind so full credit to Watford.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I bet @PunkSteps just had a massive wank

Me trying to find a link between Big Weng and Sarr so I can do a 'he's done it again' meme

friends fail GIF

I'm obviously made up. Just one loss, that's all I wanted. They can set the record for highest points and most wins if they want, I couldn't give a shit. As long as we keep our greatest bragging right.

Liverpool really starting to remind me of Leicester during the second half of their title winning season- a combination of riding their luck and grinding out results.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Me trying to find a link between Big Weng and Sarr so I can do a 'he's done it again' meme

friends fail GIF

I'm obviously made up. Just one loss, that's all I wanted. They can set the record for highest points and most wins if they want, I couldn't give a shit. As long as we keep our greatest bragging right.

Liverpool really starting to remind me of Leicester during the second half of their title winning season- a combination of riding their luck and grinding out results.

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

I love Arsene with all my heart. My 8yo son calls him my stepfather because I talk about him so often in adoration

Jesus Christ.

• Paid Members

Tremendous. I knew he was responsible somehow.

16 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Jesus Christ.

I feel bad that you'll never feel like this about a manager. It's indescribable, but I love him. This should be you talking about Poch in 20 years if Levy wasn't such an utter weapon.

Frankie please, for the love of God, stop posting that gif.

Between here and Twitter, I’ve seen it more than my cat in the past few days. Next I’ll be dreaming of Jimmy giving me a good going over. 

Edit: I’ve Thunderplexed myself here 

C46580-AC-D1-CF-477-C-87-D6-A5-D3-FB595-

Edited by SuperBacon