Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Arteta's been tested positive for theĀ coronavirus. This season might actually be suspended.

Fucking hell

But hey, there's no reason to cancel any sport eh Boris, stiff upper lip chaps, KEEEP CALM AND CARRY ONĀ 

Stupid cunt.

Edited by PunkStep

But hey, there's no reason to cancel any sport eh Boris, stiff upper lip chaps, KEEEP CALM AND CARRY ONĀ 

This is more on the Prem League to be honest. They should have cancelled it themselves. They didn't need the government to tell them to

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

A bit of common sense will hopefully prevail.

Yep but fuck me, very reactive though isn't it? It had to take one of the club head coaches and for the squad to go into self isolation for them to halt the league. And that's if they do it.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Factotum said:

This is more on the Prem League to be honest. They should have cancelled it themselves. They didn't need the government to tell them to

Both I'd say. The PL should have had the bottle to do it sooner. It's hard to place the blame entirely on their doorstep when the government - on this very day - say there is no need to cancel sports events.Ā 

Hilariously, UEFA are having their 'urgent videoconference' NEXT TUESDAY to discuss Champions League, Europa League and the Euros. All while tonight Wolves played away VS a team whose owner tested positive.Ā 

• Paid Members

Cancel the season and start it again from August, so the title doesnā€™t get awarded to anyone this season and the teams in the relegation zone keep their place for another year. I donā€™t know about you guys but that seems sound to me šŸ’›šŸ’š

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

What I don't understand is the complete lack of uniformity in decisions. Spurs fans were allowed to travel to Leipzig (poor cunts), but all Bundesliga games this weekend are to be played behind closed doors, as is Bayern-Chelsea next week, which is more than likely to be cancelled now. Just weird decisions.

This would be absolute banter though wouldn't it?

https://www.football.london/championship/brentford-fulham-leeds-united-coronavirus-17915571

• Paid Members

I wouldn't be surprised if they postpone the Euros until next year and then let everyone finish their domestic seasons (and the Champions League/Europa League) in June/July.

"Abandon the season" makes sense from a public health perspective, but guaranteed you'd be getting court cases about who qualifies for next year's Champions League.

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

What I don't understand is the complete lack of uniformity in decisions. Spurs fans were allowed to travel to Leipzig (poor cunts), but all Bundesliga games this weekend are to be played behind closed doors, as is Bayern-Chelsea next week, which is more than likely to be cancelled now. Just weird decisions.

This would be absolute banter though wouldn't it?

https://www.football.london/championship/brentford-fulham-leeds-united-coronavirus-17915571

Odd decisions happened in the Rugby last Saturday. Mako Vunipola was not allowed to play for England as he'd been to Hong Kong on his way back from somewhere but was allowed to play for Saracens in England the same day.Ā 

Ā 

Baffling.Ā