Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, JNLister said:

I think we need to brace ourselves for the sad news that the Nations League is doomed.

They'll just reform it in a few years under a different name. Nations United probably. 

7 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I'd be in favour of scrapping the Premiership for good, and replacing it with Masters football from your local leisure centre.

On that note, my 7 a side Monday nights is still going ahead, so if anyone wants to follow it, you can either support the White shirts or the Dark shirts. Injury concerns this week are Mike (52; groin but probably got the bug) and Juppy (35ish; bad back).

Team news every Monday after the school run. The Dark shirts have been killing it recently but it's all to play for as we enter the final stretch of the season.

Every Monday night, and IT'S LIVE!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I'd be in favour of scrapping the Premiership for good, and replacing it with Masters football from your local leisure centre.

Soccer Six or an English version of Hallenfussball would be the best replacement.

• Paid Members

Yes Rick! I fired up my Champ Manager 01/02 last week and continued my season with Fulham from a couple of years ago. I'm a bit pissed off that Cherno Samba has been shite so far. Won the intertoto cup at the end of my first season though, so looking forward to the UEFA Cup.

My XI (from the top of my head):

GK- Van der Saar

CB- Emerson Thome

CB- Phillippe Mexes

RB- Steve Finnan

LB- Taribo West

DM- Sylvain Legwinski

CM- Jay Jay Okocha

AM- Steed Malbranque (injured for a few months so DECO covering) 

LW- Luis Boa Morte

RW- Shit...can't remember now. He was my big summer signing as well. 

CF- Louis Saha or Steve Marlet

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, The Maestro said:

Mike Duff and Jamie Victory from Cheltenham are always my go to full backs on the game.

Right, time to get scouting. Any other good tips?

Diouf was the player I signed to play on the right. Dropped him already for Nigerian international Babangida.

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Right, time to get scouting. Any other good tips?

Diouf was the player I signed to play on the right. Dropped him already for Nigerian international Babangida.

Mark Kerr from Falkirk is the finest footballer of all time.