Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

21 minutes ago, Factotum said:

I was in the away end for that Essien goal, which meant I annoyingly had that view of it live. Could do nothing but clap at it.

Favourite player for a team I hate? It was Sol Campbell but that worked out well in the end

You can idolise him forever, the fucking Tory cunt.

I'm pretty sure we've had this question before, but the answer for me is always Dennis Bergkamp.

When I think of what I actually like about football (playing or watching), he pretty much epitomises it. He'd definitely be in my top 5 of all time.

I've seen the man win the league at White Hart Lane, and he still would be in there. That's how masochistic Spurs fans can be.

• Paid Members

It was an even better month than that video made it seem. I post this MOTD version every couple of years. Crazy!

Time slows down and you see and hear flashbacks of "it's only Ray Parlour, KANU BELIEVE IT!!! SILVINHO!!! WINTERBURN!!! AND THE TEA LADY RECIEVES IT FROM 40 YARDS OUT... OH MY WORD!!!" right as Essien's about to strike the ball for everyone, right?

• Awards Moderator

Shearer and Bergkamp would be my 'favourite not to play for my own team', but for a team I hate? Southall. I know I've blathered on about him on here for years, but he's the most complete goalie I've ever seen. Absolute freak of nature. My old man, who saw them all - Banks, Yashin, Jennings, Mimms - still says to this day none of them were anything like Nev. I grew up taking him for granted even though I couldn't stand Everton, but it was only as I got older I realised how spoilt we were in the 80s.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ok. Me and @Ralphy are planning a game of FIFA and I was wondering if I can stream it live on Twitch or whatever it is and would you be interested in watching a defensive masterclass in proper football?

Fuck yes! I want to see just how turgid you can deliberately be