Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

Just been told in a group chat from a Liverpool fan (Pretty sure I've been to Anfield more times than him: once), that they "could not of written a better script" than the end of this season. I'm baffled. Liverpool deservedly will win the league at a fucking canter, but it's not exactly the most exciting title run in is it? In fact, it's been one of the dullest.

Yeah, United were great today. Really looking forward to next weeks massive match against them in the pursuit of the top 8.

• Paid Members

Most seasons in the Premier League are wank. This season's arguably been the worst. One excellent team, one that's pretty good, one over-achiever and the rest are mediocre to utter shite. Watching MOTD must be pushing Question Time for the top BBC1-related hatewatching.

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, PunkStep said:

@air_raid would be fucking furious with him.

I deal with enough Scouse ear rape in the workplace, it doesn’t need to have poor grammar to boot.