Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I see the Championship relegation battle is starting to heat up nicelly. Barnsley made it three wins on the bounce(for the forst time since 2016 apparenty) to close the gap to Middlesborough to 3 points(I hate to say it, but Leeds did us a bg favour there!). If the EFL follow through with big points deductions for Wednesday and Derby then there could be some big teams facing the drop!

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Cod Eye said:

Sorry Rick, mate!

Did you go to the match yesterday?

Yeah, unfortunately. We were awful. Barnsley were decent though. Well setup, played some good stuff and Thomas and Woodrow were way better than anything we've got. We were lucky it wasn't three or four nil.

Cracking kit too, bit Hull KR for my liking tho.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Yeah, unfortunately. We were awful. Barnsley were decent though. Well setup, played some good stuff and Thomas and Woodrow were way better than anything we've got. We were lucky it wasn't three or four nil.

Cracking kit too, bit Hull KR for my liking tho.

I must be honest, I was shocked at how poor Hull were. I know there you have aa bit of an injury crisis ongoing at the minute, and you couldn't play Wilkes(how is he doing, anyway?) but I still expected a tougher game than that.

I just hope this little run of form isn't false dawn for us though. We have looked decent going forward all season, but the defence has been a plain embarassment. But the last three wins have also been three clean sheets, so hopefully they have found the recipe to shore up the back 4 without blunting the attack.

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

I must be honest, I was shocked at how poor Hull were. I know there you have aa bit of an injury crisis ongoing at the minute, and you couldn't play Wilkes(how is he doing, anyway?) but I still expected a tougher game than that.

It's normally a given that we roll over for struggling sides anyway but the worrying thing at the moment is that it's not a one off. We've dropped off a cliff. They sold our best two players because the play offs had gone, thinking we were comfortable in midtable. Few games later and it looks a ludicrous gamble. Injuries are killing us but the first XI is average anyway now. We're in the shit.

Wilks has been alright. He's not great in general play but he knows where the goal is, at least.

32 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

hopefully they have found the recipe to shore up the back 4 without blunting the attack.

Hopefully not!

Coventry are going great guns and might get up via promotion and not the playoffs. Mark Robins has worked absolute miracles on the pitch considering the clown school that goes on off the pitch. Not my thing but we are playing some really lovely football as well. Just hoof it up to the big man for Christ’s sake!

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

It's normally a given that we roll over for struggling sides anyway but the worrying thing at the moment is that it's not a one off. We've dropped off a cliff. They sold our best two players because the play offs had gone, thinking we were comfortable in midtable. Few games later and it looks a ludicrous gamble. Injuries are killing us but the first XI is average anyway now. We're in the shit.

Wilks has been alright. He's not great in general play but he knows where the goal is, at least.

Hopefully not!

I liked Wilkes in the short time he was here, but his heart didn't seem to be in it after the first few games. I hope it was just that he didn't settle at Oakwell, and not that the upcoming court case was playing on his mind.

43 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Coventry are going great guns and might get up via promotion and not the playoffs. Mark Robins has worked absolute miracles on the pitch considering the clown school that goes on off the pitch. Not my thing but we are playing some really lovely football as well. Just hoof it up to the big man for Christ’s sake!

It's good to see Robins is having success too. I thought it was a huge mistake when the Barnsley board didn't back him, which caused him to quit the club.

2 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

I just hope this little run of form isn't false dawn for us though. We have looked decent going forward all season, but the defence has been a plain embarassment. But the last three wins have also been three clean sheets, so hopefully they have found the recipe to shore up the back 4 without blunting the attack.

I really hope Barnsley stay up. You've always looked good and fun to watch when I've seen you. It's a big ask but my fingers are crossed for you!

I miss tapes. There was a series called Hotspurs (yes, Hotspurs) Video which I think came out every month (£7.99) and I remember begging my Dad for one for ages and finally bought one and it was amazing. Basically a magazine on video, including training footage. Tremendous.

There was also an official Spurs one called The Pain & The Glory which is the most Spurs thing ever.

Also loved buying the official MOTD review of the seasons every year as well.

But the GOAT were the Italia 90 ones. Greatest Players, All The Goals and Gascoignes Glory. Where I fell in love with Schifo, Hagi, Matthaus and Scillachi. Gutted I don’t have them anymore.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

101 Great Goals. 

Where? All that video's done is serve to underline how woeful footie was in the olden days! The video only started to pick up in 84 with the first sighting of proto-mullets.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I miss tapes. There was a series called Hotspurs (yes, Hotspurs) Video which I think came out every month (£7.99) and I remember begging my Dad for one for ages and finally bought one and it was amazing. Basically a magazine on video, including training footage. Tremendous.

There was also an official Spurs one called The Pain & The Glory which is the most Spurs thing ever.

Also loved buying the official MOTD review of the seasons every year as well.

But the GOAT were the Italia 90 ones. Greatest Players, All The Goals and Gascoignes Glory. Where I fell in love with Schifo, Hagi, Matthaus and Scillachi. Gutted I don’t have them anymore.

I know a man who can sort you out.