Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Factotum said:

As an Arsenal season ticket holder who also goes to around 10 away games as well, I've long held the belief that it should track how many games you've been to that year and when cup final tickets etc come up, those who have been to the majority get first priority. You also should have to tap your season ticket out if you leave 15-10 minutes early and this is registered.

At the end of the season, if you have been to less than half of the total games, then your ticket should be up for review. Its harsh, but ultimately will affect very few in the long run, but get those who just buy it and then barely use it out and someone who wants it in.

Traffic.

Also it needs clarifying if you mean "less than half of the total *home* games" as by what you said if you miss a single home match then it's flagged. On top of that aren't garbage friendlies / Europa qualifiers mandatory purchases on top of the ST fee, like with some other clubs?

Edited by seph

Traffic.

Also it needs clarifying if you mean "less than half of the total *home* games".

Yes sorry half the total home games. I thought that was implied by the season ticket remark.

Traffic, pfft. I can understand evening games, but the amount of people who leave the Emirates when we're playing at 12.30 on a Saturday is ridiculous. Or its 2-2 against Spurs and people are leaving. As I said, its harsh but they have to do something about it.

They annoy me less though than the ones who don't bother to show up at all.

Fuck traffic. I've never left a game early. Even Thursday night Europa games where I know my train journey back to Northampton will include stopping at every bumfuck town station on the way back and not getting home until gone midnight. 

Turn up on time, stay until the end and show your support, or fuck off and give someone else the opportunity to go. 

I remember some arsehole who sat in the front row in the East stand at Highfield Road. He was one of those self appointed cheerleaders who would turn to the crowd and try and gee them up doing the “Come on then” arms thing. The cunt would always fuck off at the 85 minute mark and applaud the stand like he was a player getting subbed. Hopefully he’s dead now. 

That Braithwaite signing is bizarre. They went to all that trouble to get permission to make a signing so your thinking they've either got something big planned or something mad like a reanimated Romario. Then instead they sign a decent Danish player who used to play for Middlesbrough for a reasonable fee. How is a Dane even called Martin Braithwaite anyway?

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

How is a Dane even called Martin Braithwaite anyway?

Had this conversation last night. We came to the conclusion that, after the Man City FFP stuff, the big teams are going to start signing players who have names of blokes who work at Blockbuster Video. When UEFA are rattling through the paperwork they see the name and go "nah, he's clearly from Rochdale; what's the next case?"

Barca are well ahead of the curve on this one.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Whenever I hear his name, I think of that shitty ITV drama/comedy that starred Amanda Redman. 

At home with the Braithwaites:

"Martin, where the hell were you last night? With some tart?"

"I was with my agent, love, Barcelona want to sign me"

"You must think I'm fucking stupid. I'll rip her head off."

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Method Man and Redman though. 

At home with the Braithwaites in Brick City