Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I bet Everton are shitting themselves over Uncle Uzzy doubling that training ground sponsorship. 

Will the right thing be done and all City's titles be stripped away and handed to the second placed teams, the honest teams.

Didn't that happen to Juventus when they were kicked down the league? I may be remembering it wrong, but I'm sure they were stripped of the titles they won during the timeframe?

14 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I bet Everton are shitting themselves over Uncle Uzzy doubling that training ground sponsorship. 

Will the right thing be done and all City's titles be stripped away and handed to the second placed teams, the honest teams.

*Excitedly remembers that Spurs came second in 2017*

5-FFD606-C-6-E12-4-D0-B-96-F7-F17-B42027

ffs

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

By rights, Liverpool should give up their Champions League spot to who they denied European football to when their fans killed people. Let’s say, for instance, the 87 FA Cup winners?

See, your trying to confuse people now. Football only started in 1992...

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

By rights, Liverpool should give up their Champions League spot to who they denied European football to when their fans killed people. Let’s say, for instance, the 87 FA Cup winners?

Nah, it's Everton to blame for that. Had they taken the ScreenSport Trophy seriously, it would have lasted two more seasons and you'd have been in it, and that would definitely have been a fair substitute.

13 minutes ago, JNLister said:

Nah, it's Everton to blame for that. Had they taken the ScreenSport Trophy seriously, it would have lasted two more seasons and you'd have been in it, and that would definitely have been a fair substitute.

So Everton are to blame for Coventry not being allowed to play in Europe. We did get to play Scottish Cup winners St Mirren in what was a two legged affair, but only one leg ever got played!  I'm now yearning for the Simod Cup :( [/proper football]