Utterly shit adverts

gmoney

• Paid Members

There's one for Bacofoil where the anthropomorphic foil says the kids won't like the fish fingers if they are broken. 

The minute the plate is in front of the kid he mindlessly smashes them to bits with a fork while grinning inanly and looking at someone opposite them. 

If that was my kid they'd get a clip around the head. 

1559234873126119.gif

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

"Lads! Lads! Lads! AND EVERYBODY!" 

Fuck off and die.

I never watched Inbetweeners. I get the feeling I don't need to.

In fact, fuck betting ads in general, especially those shoehorned into games just before kickoff purely to make them seem important to kids watching, and kill 10 seconds of dead air.

To paraphrase Bill Hicks let's please pass the hat and get Brian Blessed off these commercials.

BONUS: And fuck Ray Winstahn as well. Cardboard ardnut.

Edited by seph

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Wideload90 said:

Will anything top those shitty nationwide adverts with the singing sisters?

I think the threats they got on social media put a stop to that. I haven’t seen them on an ad for long time now. I did see them on the news however promoting their tour. Which I can imagine was sell outs every night. 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Ricc1PW said:

How about the Nationwide advert about Mary and her 'man friend'

jesus wept that was infuriatingly bad.

That’s not even the worst we they ever did. Vicky Pollard trying to order chips and having what a Building Society is (not a bank, honest) was the pits.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Anyone who's still enough of a sucker to be watching adverts on tv in this day and age deserves to be tortured by how shit they are.

Pretty much nailed it. I don't think I've seen any of the adverts being listed here, apart from the Strongbow one and that was because I clicked a bloody link to watch it.

7 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Pretty much nailed it. I don't think I've seen any of the adverts being listed here, apart from the Strongbow one and that was because I clicked a bloody link to watch it.

Some of us have it forced upon us by live sport. 

• Paid Members

Those andrex ads with the annoying children. I'm as clean as a spoon in a circus.

I can't stand it, and it sets a bad president that society considers such idiotic nonsense from children as not only tolerated but encouraged.

On 5/30/2019 at 5:33 PM, Chest Rockwell said:

Anyone who's still enough of a sucker to be watching adverts on tv in this day and age deserves to be tortured by how shit they are.

Aye, I don't watch traditional TV and haven't in years, but I'll still catch ads if I'm round at someone's house (grandparents etc) and be surprised at just how shite they are (the ads, though I could add the grandparents to that). 

I used desktop Internet recently without AdBlocker and you forget just how unusable the Internet is without it.