Utterly shit adverts

gmoney

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ladies and Gentlemen, the advert for Bravoloto

* “How did you get in and why do you have a baseball bat?” - because it’s his house, the doors unlocked, and that’s at best a Rounders Bat

* “I’ve just won a million pounds....Rebecca, will you go out with me?”, “yeah!” - well she doesn’t seem shallow at all

* “How much are you selling this flat for?”- when did he say he was selling it?

”£500,000? I mean it’s worth half that”, ”£500,000 will do nicely” - Top negotiating skills there

* “We’ll settle it with the solicitors tomorrow”, “yeah, ok”, “now get out of my house before I call the police” - he hasn’t sold you the fucking house yet, it’s still his

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Too smug a prick to realise that £17.90 a month is a right rip-off

Well, only if you're watching less than £17.90 of films a month.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Which leads to you going to see things you wouldn’t normally go see to justify paying said amount.

I went to see 7 films this month, all of which I wanted to see. At £5 to £8 a ticket.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Which leads to you going to see things you wouldn’t normally go see to justify paying said amount.

If you're Michael Owen, sure.

What a weird thing to say. It's fantastic value, but obviously only if you watch a good amount of movies. It's like suggesting a multi pack of Walkers ready salted crisps for a quid is shit value if you don't want six packs.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

If you're Michael Owen, sure.

What a weird thing to say. It's fantastic value, but obviously only if you watch a good amount of movies.

WyattSheepMask's Chandler Bing in that episode where he wants to cancel his gym membership, isn't he.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Too smug a prick to realise that £17.90 a month is a right rip-off

My local cinema is about £12 on average to see a film. I watched Lion King and Jaws there in the last 5 days, and Lion King was in 3D so would have been £14.99 to see it. I pay £12.99 a month for my Cineworld card through work and I have been to see 10 films since the middle of may. Probably another 15 or so before that. To see films, shock horror, I wanted to see. So if you don't like going to the Cinema often, yeah, it's a rip off. Or, if like me, you love to see films, then it's a bargain.

The Cineworld card is a decent deal. I think you can combine it with Meerkat movies too, and it gets you discounts at some restaurants so it gets well used for date nights.

But yeah, that dude is an insufferable prick. At least he's just a knobhead though, unlike the previous guy they had - I can't find a link, but it was the fuzzy faced, dead eyed blond twat with Thunderbird lips who couldn't say "Welcome to a world of infinite possibilities" without sounding like he was looking into a busy children's playground.