Utterly shit adverts

gmoney

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I'm sorry to say I was thinking of posting about her in the less conventional hottie thread.

I totally get where you're coming from, but that advert is ridiculous. 

Fortunately @PunkStep it only seems to be aired during Yesterday's Sunday morning Nazi documentary block (or bloc?), so I doubt it reaches much of an audience. 

I've not watched that one there, but I know there's a version where it's her doing all the "walkies" bollocks intercut with footage of dogs absolutely losing their shit at the TV while it's airing. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Fortunately @PunkStep it only seems to be aired during Yesterday's Sunday morning Nazi documentary block (or bloc?), so I doubt it reaches much of an audience. 

After a quick Google it seems a UKTV subsidiary has bought into the company in exchange for advertising on it's channels through to next year.

4 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Two things that irk me about the Delivaroo advert:

1) If everyone ordered from different places and the same delivery person got it all, it’d take ages and the stuff collected first would be stone cold by the time it arrived.

2) You can have any takeaway food delivered to your home, who the heck is ordering McDonalds?!

The new Argos drumming advert is ace, though 👍

If McDonalds delivered to me, you better believe I’d be choosing that over the others 9 times out of 10

23 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

If McDonalds delivered to me, you better believe I’d be choosing that over the others 9 times out of 10

Do McDonalds deliver in the UK? They deliver in Vietnam and it's shit, everything was stone cold the one time I tried. Was like having a McDonalds meal back in the 90s

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, simonworden said:

Do McDonalds deliver in the UK? They deliver in Vietnam and it's shit, everything was stone cold the one time I tried. Was like having a McDonalds meal back in the 90s

only via Uber Eats or Deliveroo I think. And yeah, no type of insulated bag keeps McDonalds from getting cold in the 10 minutes it takes for me to get it home.  

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

only via Uber Eats or Deliveroo I think. And yeah, no matter of insulated bag keeps McDonalds from getting cold in the 10 minutes it takes for me to get it home.  

Ah, we have the Asian side of Uber called Grab here. The McDonalds menu is shit on there too, can't even order a big mac, at least if i'm having a cold burger I want a decent sized cold burger.

Back on topic that walkies advert was shit, although I like the product but can now never buy one. 

However I will raise you an Asian style advert. If I get banned I am truly remorseful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k8Jbimm_TI

I don't know how to embed video either!

Edited by simonworden

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, simonworden said:

I get it delivered every now and again from Uber eats and it always arrives hot. They’re on the ball round here. It’s the perfect thing to order on a hungover Sunday when you can’t be fucked to leave the house.