Utterly shit adverts

gmoney

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

"Lads! Lads! Lads! AND EVERYBODY!" 

Fuck off and die.

They shot that outside Stockport market and I just feel as though I could have stopped them somehow.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

This guy is a fucking annoyance. In addition to the fact that there seemed to be an obsession with making TV adverts based on Ghostbusters (so random lol), you have this buffoon talking about how he'd rather be contactless. Which is probably for the best.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

This guy is a fucking annoyance. In addition to the fact that there seemed to be an obsession with making TV adverts based on Ghostbusters (so random lol), you have this buffoon talking about how he'd rather be contactless. Which is probably for the best.

Hahaha, I thought someone might bring Dai up. 

He's a mate, I used to work with him in the West End - absolutely lovely guy, mentalist as well. 

13 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

which is worse, this or the god awful Wizard of Oz ad?

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Hahaha, I thought someone might bring Dai up. 

He's a mate, I used to work with him in the West End - absolutely lovely guy, mentalist as well. 

Some mate when you can't even remember that his name is Greg from the Halifax.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

He's a twat but it's pretty well done. Better than anythign with Harry Redknapp in.

13 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

mentalist as well. 

Ugh.

• Paid Members

Any ad that CGIs babies mouths so they are talking/singing like an adult. Just so creepy. I can't believe anyone enjoys that. There's one at the moment with some babies singing Proud Mary. Chills me to the bone.