Vice: Dark Side of the Ring

SuperBacon

24 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Still waiting on evidence he is a cunt other than not putting people over. 

Maybe this is a poor example because of the mental & unique nature of wrestling. But i have worked with people (not the wrestling industry) who were completely void of  integrity & would do or say almost anything to get on. The same people would kiss the arse of everyone above them & shit on all of those beneath them. These people are HORRIBLE to deal with on almost any kind of level.

I see those traits in my "mate" Trips. Yes i have never worked with him, but i am going with the old saying "You don't need to be a weatherman to know when it's pissing down".

I respect you have a different opinion to me. That's another problem with the WWE, Vince & his top boys seem to be the only ones who's opinions count for anything or are even asked for?

Edited by Lord-Mountevans
spelling

Deciding he is a cunt based on nothing but your own personal experiences of people you think he is similar to is ridiculous though. 

I'm not trying to change your mind I just find it baffling the amount of hatred you have for him based on minimal evidence. 

You're probably all correct. Yes he's a 'cunt' but nowhere near the level of some. There's a tier system of 'cunts' in wrestling - the SCG Podcast of scummiest moments being a prime example. You've probably got:

Tier One - Benoit 

Tier Two - The Standard Wrestling Rapist

Tier Three - Dickheads like HHH

Tier Four - The Rest 

Tier Five - Genuine nice guys.

-

There you are. Scientifically proven.

Edited by Max Power
Can't spell.

33 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Deciding he is a cunt based on nothing but your own personal experiences of people you think he is similar to is ridiculous though. 

I'm not trying to change your mind I just find it baffling the amount of hatred you have for him based on minimal evidence. 

I find it baffling the lengths you go to defend him? Have you got any more than minimal evidence he is not a cunt?

I guess we are back to the point of the circle that we wish each other well regarding the virus? Stay safe Mr. Blog :)

• Paid Members

I never liked his treatment of Booker T. I do enjoy an oul' HHH every now and then, but he has come off a genuine scrote on more than one occasion.

He smells lovely though.
In 2005, myself, Herbie and our mate were in the Point/O2/Three Arena and he stood talking to a few fans early enough outside the arena, and as we walked past, his oud was projecting majestically. Talking easily a 10 meter radius.

25 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I never liked his treatment of Booker T. I do enjoy an oul' HHH every now and then, but he has come off a genuine scrote on more than one occasion

That 20-30 seconds it took to pinBooker at WM19 is what I think most tend to cling to when talking about his selfishness at Wrestlemania. They tend to forget that the following three saw him cleanly put over guys that the company wanted to get to the next level*

The only other bits of selfishness that even come close are beating Orton at 25 and Brock at 29. Everything else was pretty much spot on and how it should’ve been.

* Granted Cena was WWE Champion, but he wasn’t at the top of the pile

• Paid Members

He laid down for Cena but he didn't put him over. He cut his legs off with all that "you can't wrestle" type shit. I think Liam's summation was good. As I said many pages ago though, he's still not a cunt. His worst traits are selfishness. By wrestling's standards, that's nothing.

2 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

I find it baffling the lengths you go to defend him? Have you got any more than minimal evidence he is not a cunt?

I guess we are back to the point of the circle that we wish each other well regarding the virus? Stay safe Mr. Blog :)

He's not defending him at all. He's not even saying he's not a cunt either. He's just pointing out your inability to say why you believe he is. You basically just keep saying "he's a cunt because I think he is" over and over again without giving a proper reason as to why you think so.