Vice: Dark Side of the Ring

SuperBacon

48 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

I'll make sure to tell Hunter next time I see him. I am sure he will be upset. 

Also no need to be such a cunt about it, I was merely expressing my opinion on it. Although as you seem to hate this forum so much and make constant remarks to being nominated for Dolt of the Year despite claiming to not be bothered by it I really should not be surprised. 

Have a nice day Bret. 

I liked the way you edited that comment to have a dig AFTER i posted my unedited one :D

There are plenty of good people on here & you are correct in that i think the negative side of the UKFF is overly harsh. If i thought it was that bad, i would simply stop posting. The only annoying thing about the Dolt vote, was how few people voted. What is the point of targeting people with a handful of votes, when in my opinion there were not even any decent candidates in the first place (post-Bowler)?

I edited as I was going to get on with my day but then got annoyed by you deciding to be a belittling cunt. This is a internet forum of course there is nastiness now and then. Overall I think this forum is a really nice place and that people genuinely support each other. 

The only time there is any negativity is usually in retaliation to someone posting something offensive or unwarranted, I have been on the receiving end of that and on reflection can see why people did so. 

And you opinion on the dolt of the year is obviously going to be negative considering you were one of the Dolt's. Anyway I won't change your opinion on HHH so there really is no point in carrying this on. 

Stay safe and look after yourself. 

10 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Stay safe and look after yourself. 

Genuinely pleased you put that (assuming you meant it?)  i read the post you put about your wife & on the virus thread yesterday, which hit home, along with a tonne of other worryingly similar posts.

I guess in the current climate, it does not matter if Triple H is a cunt? Even he has been denied his over the top, Wrestlemania Entrance ego trip.

Stay Safe and look after yourself Sir. ;)

1 minute ago, Joe Blog said:

And leave HHH's entrances alone or we will really fall out. 

Sorry, but he took the Royal Piss out of Sting with the staggering different budgets put into their respective WM entrances (before jobbing him out & patting him on his balding head)...The Cunt.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

This is wrestling not a Mills & Boon novel. If you want to think Triple H's top priority was to marry the love of his life (who by pure coincidence was the promoters daughter) & live happily ever after, without a single selfish thought, then that's up to you. May i also politely suggest that Father Christmas is alive & well & living in Lapland!

does Stephanie McMahon have no agency within her own life and marriage, then? 

2 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Sorry, but he took the Royal Piss out of Sting with the staggering different budgets put into their respective WM entrances (before jobbing him out & patting him on his balding head)...The Cunt.

That he did an dinhate the wwe for wasting the opportunity for sting vs taker. 

That said Mr Borden laughed all the way to the bank. A few matches, hof payday, wm payday, a dvd, video game appearances  and all the other merch he's coined in on. 

Guy had a result 400k a year at tna for about a decade and then when that ends, a quick nip over to wwe at 60 for a major cash out. 

Pretty much the ideal way to exit the business! 

9 minutes ago, FUM said:

Never got the Triple H marrying Stephanie for the power thing. I'd be shit scared to tell Vince I was shagging his daughter.

He'd already seen what happened to Macho Man.

If he was that shit scared, he could have shagged someone else?

Which lends more to the argument that he genuinely loved and loves her. 

I'm not sure why in a business full of rapists, muderer's and racists that HHH makes you so mad.

Also as previously mentioned Steph is an intelligent powerful woman. I'm pretty sure she would have realised that Hunter gave no fucks for her and told him to sling his hook. 

"All he ever talks about is Shawn and Ric and when we have sex he spends most of the time staring at the World Heavyweight Championship that is framed above our headboard."

Edited by Joe Blog