Vice: Dark Side of the Ring

SuperBacon

• Paid Members

I’ve never doubted that Triple H and Stephanie love each other. Like others said, it was more of a risk than anything (especially at the beginning when he was still fairly early into his main event push) and now he’s locked into that mcmadness for life. 

Everything I’ve ever seen of them together, it seems genuine. And Stephanie is an attractive woman. It’s not like when you see a hot woman in her 30s marrying some 86 year old oil tycoon who looks like a giant scrotum and everyone knows it’s a money grab. Stephanie is a nice looking woman who was also as entrenched in and obsessed with the wrestling business as he is. I think that’s also a big part of it. They had that in common from the off. If she looked like Pat Butcher I’d be more sceptical. 

Jim Cornette is doing an interview with Kevin Sullivan on his podcast, and it will go out on 10th April. This is in relation to Kevin not appearing on the Vice doc (out of choice- according to Jim, this was due to a lack of understanding/communication about the doc focus, and Kevin not wanting to upset Nancy's family). 

• Paid Members

To be fair to him, he’s talked about the whole thing a bunch of times and the footage is easy to find on YouTube. I thought there must be another reason he wasn’t on the documentary because it’s not like he’s dodged the subject in interviews in the past. Saw one the other day and he was saying him and Nancy had already been split up for 8 months when she got with Benoit. Never heard that before but it just makes it even more mental when you see twats speculating he had something to do with the murders. He can’t really win. If he doesn’t take part he’s ducking questions and if he does take part then you get divs going ‘you see that? His third finger on his left hand twitched at 4:27 of the video. He’s lying.’ 

2 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

Which lends more to the argument that he genuinely loved and loves her. 

What has perhaps got lost in this debate is that the marriage is only the tip of the iceberg with regards to Triple H's Cuntishness.

Yes he has not murdered anyone or raped etc. But he is a cunt! There are loads of examples of him being a cunt outside of his marriage. Plenty of stuff that has been documented. Granted it is different people's opinions. But even recently he came across as a massive lying cunt. Quite a few things within NXT UK suggest to me that it is easy to play the modest "Legend" & be a cunt behind the smile.

One thing we can agree on Joe, is that i will not change my mind (at least until he proves otherwise) because he really is a cunt

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

What has perhaps got lost in this debate is that the marriage is only the tip of the iceberg with regards to Triple H's Cuntishness.

Yes he has not murdered anyone or raped etc. But he is a cunt! There are loads of examples of him being a cunt outside of his marriage. Plenty of stuff that has been documented. Granted it is different people's opinions. But even recently he came across as a massive lying cunt. Quite a few things within NXT UK suggest to me that it is easy to play the modest "Legend" & be a cunt behind the smile.

One thing we can agree on Joe, is that i will not change my mind (at least until he proves otherwise) because he really is a cunt

Actually documented, or hearsay rumors? As an aside, do you think Meghan Markle married Harry to get into the Royal Family?

27 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

I've read through the last few pages, and maybe I'm completely missing something here, but you haven't given any reasons for why you think he's a cunt apart from suggesting that the power he would acquire was one of the major reasons he chose to marry Stephanie. 

27 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

I've read through the last few pages, and maybe I'm completely missing something here, but you haven't given any reasons for why you think he's a cunt

1, He allegedly came up with the idea of screwing Bret Hart.
2, The cowardly way he took the Julie Hart bollocking (wrestling with shadows).
3, Continually being rude to fans (circa Attitude era). 
4, His "Friends" (you hang around shit, you turn into shit).
5, His selfishness (especially at Wrestlemania).
6, The predatory nature in a lot of dealings with NXT UK.
7, The multitude of lies he has spoken about regarding contracts/bookings/promotions etc etc within the UK .

I typed those off the top of my head, there are more. It was way too easy.

Edited by Lord-Mountevans
spelling

• Paid Members

The older I get and less I watch WWE, the more I remember HHH fondly. When I was a big fan, he was the worst, especially that 2002-2005 era, but now I have no emotional attachment or investment in it, HHH is one I'd go back to watch.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

2, The cowardly way he took the Julie Hart bollocking (wrestling with shadows).

What was he meant to do there though? Give her a load of abuse back? Then you’d be calling him a cunt for that. 

• Paid Members

Triple H has always for me either been incredibly entertaining or the dullest, least cool boring twat in wrestling. He's veered back and forth between the two in his career but never been anything less than either ends of the spectrum. There's no average or pretty good HHH. 

1 minute ago, wandshogun09 said:

What was he meant to do there though? Give her a load of abuse back? Then you’d be calling him a cunt for that. 

He could have politely explained what happened or why it happened or just maybe not hung his head down like a naughty schoolboy & "swear to God he knew nothing about it" When he clearly did.