Chippy Tea

Onyx2

On 9/27/2018 at 12:01 AM, Hannibal Scorch said:

Cod, Haddock, Skate and Rock

New edition of the 4 Horsemen.

Had my traditional chips and curry after the match last night from the Lucky Star in Anfield - no picture but as well as my chips and sauce I lobbed a couple of salt and pepper chicken wings on top for 60p each. Fucking lovely they were! Crispy, garlicky and nicely spicedĀ with generous strands of onion that had turned soft from theĀ residual fat from the wing batter.

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz
Deleted extra word - "for"

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

New edition of the 4 Horsemen.

Had my traditional chips and curry after the match last night from the Lucky Star in Anfield - no picture but as well as my chips and sauce I lobbed a couple of salt and pepper chicken wings on top for 60p each. Fucking lovely they were! Crispy, garlicky and nicely spicedĀ with generous strands of onion that had turned soft from theĀ residual fat from the wing batter.

Discussed before, but Liverpool do not understand what a chippy is. Itā€™s a Chinese that also sells Fish and Chips

• Paid Members

IMG_20190221_115749300.jpg

This thread will be the death of me. The wife and kid left me alone today during half term for all of us. Check the thread then get my arse to the chippy. Simple double battered sausage and large chips.