Chippy Tea

Onyx2

On 3/3/2019 at 5:21 PM, Merzbow said:

I always go with the Chinese curry sauce if it's available, I think I've already professed my love for buying it in powdered form and eating a few raw chunks..

I can’t believe this has just been glossed over....

So you basically chew on a curry flavoured oxo cube?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

Bit unfair on the waitress. She didn't cook them! 

it was incredibly harsh. i was hangry at the time of writing it. But i would certainly not have had that. served on a plate, were probably looking ar ÂŁ13 worth of Fish and Chips

• Paid Members

Fish looks good but the state of them chips. Were they at least better than they look? What were you paying? Anything more than Weatherspoons prices and they can do one.

• Paid Members

The chips were triple cooked blah blahs. Tasted like nice roast potatoes. You know the type. 

The Fish was very good, very fresh and MASSIVE.

It was a very nice restaurant, I must say. Award winning in fact. 

The meal cost £11.00, which is around £4-£5 more than the local chippys equivalent.

So from now on, I’ll buy one of these every 2 weeks, while the mortals can settle for their generic plates worth.

Gourmet World Order 

955A999A-5E36-42D6-8CDD-7F47C710A643.gif

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

The chips were triple cooked blah blahs. Tasted like nice roast potatoes. You know the type. 

The Fish was very good, very fresh and MASSIVE.

It was a very nice restaurant, I must say. Award winning in fact. 

The meal cost £11.00, which is around £4-£5 more than the local chippys equivalent.

So from now on, I’ll buy one of these every 2 weeks, while the mortals can settle for their generic plates worth.

Gourmet World Order 

Thank you for the update and glad it was a good meal. I mean it was a massive bit of fish. Where was this palace of fish?

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Putting those chips in this thread is like putting Baron Corbin in Kurt Angle’s last match. Jesus tonight.

I won't lie, those chips on any other plate, look superb. But not with fish. It's like those chippys that sometimes do those southern fried potatoes. Delicious, but have no place being served with fish.