Chippy Tea

Onyx2

Just now, Merzbow said:

There's something special about leftover kebab meat with all the congealed grease over it.

Yep, breakfast for me today was the remnants of last nights doner and chicken kebab and it was bloody great.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Chinese food and pizza - leftovers welcome and often planned for. Chippy or kebab - to be eaten all at once. That's my personal rule.

Ok so, follow up question. Hot or Cold? For me, I will happily eat left over Pizza cold, but anything else needs to be reheated.

15 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Pizza cold. Other stuff it depends on the dish. Generally if it's something dry that can be eaten with hands then it stays cold.

My breakfast was cold.  And delicious.

• Paid Members

Indian and Pizza leftovers always.  Indian improves overnight.  Leftover kebab, cold the next day is wonderful.  The sauces have mixed with the juices and lard, yum.  Left over chips warmed up in the Airfryer are A thing of beauty on a barm with even more salt and vinager.

Always dissapointed with left over Chinese.  Noodles are ok, but everything else just loses all charm.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Indian and Pizza leftovers always.  Indian improves overnight.  Leftover kebab, cold the next day is wonderful.  The sauces have mixed with the juices and lard, yum.  Left over chips warmed up in the Airfryer are A thing of beauty on a barm with even more salt and vinager.

Always dissapointed with left over Chinese.  Noodles are ok, but everything else just loses all charm.

Never thought of it before but I don’t think I’ve ever had a decent left over chinese. Wonder why? 

Some things work - Kung Po chicken or prawn taste lush the next day with cold noodles.  But next day cold beef is revealed as the poxy shavings of mouldy knob that we always suspected it was.

Curry is great cold, pizza of course, but chips?  Kebab?  Ew.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

71484C05-D987-4C7D-9E96-DD2FC339C8B1_zps

Leadhams of Hedon knocking it out of the park again

Eating all that would fucking kill me, fair play.  Fish looks really good, the whole thing looks quality.