Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, neil said:

Chips look like they need another 5 minutes in the oil...and the baked beans...christ

Coming back to this...theres a fucking lemon slice on the fish. Imagine squeezing that over the fish and getting lemon juice in your baked beans. Lemony beans.

Lemon and beans is as bad as when my lady puts the eggs on or next to the beans or pours ketchup on them.

Honourable mention to true bean compatriots little sausages and whatever passes for those little hamburgers they put in those full breakfast tins. Cheese is king though.

• Paid Members

A couple of times recently I've had battered haddock for my fish choice (at my gal's request) - the thought arises, why have I been wasting my life on cod?

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, air_raid said:

A couple of times recently I've had battered haddock for my fish choice (at my gal's request) - the thought arises, why have I been wasting my life on cod?

Cos it’s the standard offering, though I always go for Haddock first, Cod if not available 

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, air_raid said:

Haddock is where it's at. You always have to endure the staff asking "do we have any left?" and you have to wait for it, but it's always worth it. 

• Paid Members

In addition to the haddock alteration she's got me into ordering scampi. Thus far we've only had it places like Blackpool and Cornwall and its always been served with a lemon wedge, THANK CHRIST.

I had Fish & Chips delivered once it had a salad all over the fish. never been more insulted in my life

Yesterdays Chippy £3.75

mynqwBN.jpgSA5WTsC.jpg

I wouldn't buy fish & chips from the chippy with beans but i have had home cooked fish & chips with beans. goes well together.