Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Paid Members

Am I doing this correctly?

yNDdHeS.jpg

That was great but I think I need a lie-down. I don't think I'm going to get much work done this afternoon.

I knew I shouldn't but I did it anyway. The better half is working away and won't be back until tomorrow, so all discipline's been thrown out the window. I should probably rethink tonight's trip to the pub too. I should but I won't. My brain is even telling me "It'll take you an hour to walk there and another to get home (plus more time for the zig-zag factor) so it's exercise."

Unsure about the 3 sauce approach. Max of 2 for me. I absolutely get your viewpoint on the cat being away etc. My missus is away this weekend and I already know that I'm going to get a chippy tea when I finish work on Friday, meet my mate for a few beers and then get a curry on the way home. Can't fucking wait. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Ketchup and Gravy?

Alas, no, didn't think of that!

That's HP. More of it than intended, too. Most of it was still there afterwards. I suppose I should've mopped it with some bread to do a proper #eatclean job, shouldn't I? 

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

a sensible chap like you, Ronnie.

I'm still in bed having achieved nothing this afternoon ☹️

The HP wasn't supposed to touch the fish. Most of it was intended to stay in the bottle.

• Awards Moderator

I finished a bottle of HP Sauce yesterday. It took exactly two years. I know this because it was a special Father's Day edition of HP and I'm the only person who eats it. 

Not 100% sure why I shared that but that fact is out there now. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

I finished a bottle of HP Sauce yesterday. It took exactly two years. I know this because it was a special Father's Day edition of HP and I'm the only person who eats it. 

Not 100% sure why I shared that but that fact is out there now. 

I’m not a massive HP fan, but I do miss the HP Sauce with Guinness they used to do