Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Awards Moderator
10 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

How pissed were you Frankie?

Very. Out for a mate’s birthday and knew I had to get up early for a train to London. Assume my logic was ‘just get any food on the way home and you won’t have a hangover’.

I had a hangover. It made the early-morning deathshite even worse.

• 5 weeks later...
20190218_171858

I've had a really good start to the year diet wise and I'm down about 16lbs since 1st of Jan. 

Decided to have a blow out this week and after being out for a pint or eight on Sunday I had this for dinner yesterday.

Half pizza crunch supper with curry sauce and a can of IrnBru Xtra. Batter on the pizza was better than it looks here but the chips, although well cooked, had gone a bit soggy during the delivery. Overall 7/10.

14 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Pizza of course is an Italian food, and by the strict rules of this thread, is disqualified. 

Maybe in England. We do things differently up here. Vast majority of chippies in the 1960s Glasgow were run by Italian families and this order came from a place called Mario's. Fish and chips = Italian food. 

43 minutes ago, MungoChutney said:

Maybe in England. We do things differently up here. Vast majority of chippies in the 1960s Glasgow were run by Italian families and this order came from a place called Mario's. Fish and chips = Italian food. 

My first ever chippy on the estate I grew up in was a Marios. And he took luncheon vouchers #DOYOUREMEMBERTHEGOODOLDFACKINGDAYS 

9 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

You need a read through this thread Chutters. It doesn't matter who is doing the serving. If they serve any kind of foreign food they are not a fish and chip shop. 

I can't read this thread unless I'm either posting in it or have just eaten a huge meal. Otherwise I'm heading for the nearest chip shop. Given it's coming up lunchtime I am quite frankly playing fast and loose with my diet by just being here now.