Chippy Tea

Onyx2

1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

My best friend puts salad cream on his chips from the chippy yesterday, anyone else do this? I had one it was nice tbh 

Please be kind, he is the reason I'm still on this earth and is one of few people who genuinely still make me smile

I look forward to Saturdays and Saturdays only for this reason 

I went through a phase of smothering everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, with salad cream, to the point that it now makes me fucking heave at the sight of it.

From spending so much time in Belgium as a kid, I have a massive fondness for mayonnaise on chips, but it's more suited to fries if I'm being honest.

2 hours ago, Bicurious Dad said:

At the risk of splitting the forum again, when he folds the bread in the video he does so butter side out. Surely that’s not the norm is it?

The standing to wipe, downward facing chocolate biscuit brigade probably do it. The bunch of fucking wrong un's 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
41 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

#ChippyTeaForUFC

Chicken Kebab on chips, peppers, onions and kebab sauce. 

Eaten early enough so that there's plenty of room for beer here in a little while. 

IMG_20201024_161045.jpg

Reminds me of when my cat throws up

4 hours ago, WeeAl said:

#ChippyTeaForUFC

Eaten early enough so that there's plenty of room for beer here in a little while. 

IMG_20201024_161045.jpg

You've got it the wrong way round you get pissed watch UFC then order this, maybe for the best though as that is fucking grim

Also thats not a chippy, fucking french fries

Edited by Kamaras-Tash

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, WeeAl said:

#ChippyTeaForUFC

IMG_20201024_161045.jpg

STOP GETTING CHIPPY TEA WRONG

BCrIYJ6CUAIrzNL.jpg

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

You've got it the wrong way round you get pissed watch UFC then order this, maybe for the best though as that is fucking grim

Also thats not a chippy, fucking french fries

Yeah, definitely the wrong way round! Seems there's definitely some opposition to that chippy tea in here, I'll have to go Cod, chips and mushy peas with curry sauce for the next one. 

• Paid Members
On 10/24/2020 at 4:33 PM, WeeAl said:

I think this is where you went wrong. Saying one part of the food is “on” another instead of “with” just screams Tory bistro. Unless the second word is “toast.”

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, air_raid said:

I think this is where you went wrong. Saying one part of the food is “on” another instead of “with” just screams Tory bistro. Unless the second word is “toast.”

He went wrong with the whole thing.

@WeeAl sling your hook and fuck off home.  Disgrace.