Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Black Country battered chips piss all over your average pale chips. So much tastier.

Am I weird for going half/half? I like battered chips but I can’t do a full portion, I pine for the taste of normal chips after a few.

• Paid Members
On 11/21/2020 at 4:07 PM, air_raid said:

Am I weird for going half/half? I like battered chips but I can’t do a full portion, I pine for the taste of normal chips after a few.

If you want to go half and half, then you go half and half.  My grandad shot Germans so you can have that right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

This thread was responsible for a chippy dream the other night. I was wandering sad and lonely in a coastal town before deciding to cheer myself up by visiting a chippy I’d heard good things about. I ordered fish chips and curry sauce and after handing me the food without payment the server started chatting to the owner about inventory. I raised my hand to show the wrapped food and asked if they could charge me and for some reason they said it was on the house, so I left incredibly cheered up.