Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Paid Members

I said it on Twitter but it bears repeating; no Kebab+Chips option is an outrage, and having to choose between either a sauce OR salt+vinegar is bullshit of the highest order. I refuse to play.

Edited by Accident Prone

15 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I said it on Twitter but it bears repeating; no Kebab+Chips option is an outrage, and having to choose between either a sauce OR salt+vinegar is bullshit of the highest order. I refuse to play.

Are we doing this again? :)

I suppose they haven't specified that you can only have one option from each row (that's just what everyone has taken from it) so fill your boots.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

Is this the fucking kebab tea thread? 

We have threads for practically every foodstuff going except kebabs for some reason, so this is what happens.

• Paid Members

1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

no Kebab+Chips option is an outrage

Get out

1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

having to choose between either a sauce OR salt+vinegar is bullshit of the highest order

OK, redeemed yourself a bit there

Anyway, it's E6E for me Clive. Perhaps some curry sauce too if I'm feeling frivolous. 

Edited by PunkStep

14 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I’m sure some biscuit loving cow botherer started a general take away thread that covered kebabs. Then probably filled it with all the food he can’t eat.

Nah. It was a takeaway thread started by a lover of Ric Flair wedding photos called Saturday Night Takeaway 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

B36BC. I’ll Sophie’s Choice my kids before I sacrifice a chippy tea.

Should've put this in the Hip-Hop thread

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

We have threads for practically every foodstuff going except kebabs for some reason, so this is what happens.

1 hour ago, King Coconut said:

Is this the fucking kebab tea thread? 

Kebab and Chips IS a chippy tea, except for when it comes in a naan bread then in which case it isn't. Ask any other city slicker and they'll tell you the same. I will die on this hill.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Kebab and Chips IS a chippy tea, except for when it comes in a naan bread then in which case it isn't. Ask any other city slicker and they'll tell you the same. I will die on this hill.

Die away on that hill sunshine. A proper Chippy doesnt sell kebabs. kebab houses do sell fish and chips often. The two are separate business ventures.

B2E for me cheers.