Chippy Tea

Onyx2

• Awards Moderator
17 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

I wouldn't move back to the UK right now for love nor money but, fuck me Frankie, that's a platter from the heavens! 

Honestly in my top five chippy teas of all time. Couldn’t tell you the other four, but I might make a spreadsheet right now for ongoing ratings.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

I’ve always though chippy chicken looks dry but I’ve been assured (probably on here) that it’s not. Stands to reason, KFC gets the good fat treatment and that’s delicious and succulent so I can only imagine it being dipped in the vat of the gods would be even nicer. Just need a good make to order chippy which to be honest, unless it’s a sausage, pie or maybe a fish cake you shouldn’t be seeing anything in the heated holding cell.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
45 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Bloody Yanks.

I had Fish and Chips at the England Pavilion in Epcot, because we didn’t want to lose our place for the fireworks. It was an “English pub”, the fish and chips was certainly the American version and was absolutely shite. 

• Paid Members

Scoffed this earlier. Terrible picture but I cannot properly explain how good this was. A positive Covid test meant I lost my sense of taste and smell for the last five weeks, so of course this was the first meal I wanted when I found it had returned.

20210915_193038.jpg

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

"1 fish, please." 

The signature "Mr Fish" combo meal that the place is presumably named for is just two fish fillets. It doesn't even have chips. That menu is baffling.

In fact, on closer inspection, chips are nowhere on the menu at all. In a restaurant called Mr Fish and Chips.

Edited by Chest Rockwell