• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

March 26 "I'm pleased to announce the expansion of my pub empire. After years of war, I've taken over the Rovers Return and tonight, you'll see me on BBC and ITV." "''old on, mum.

I heard they tore the house down so much, Will Ospreay set up a GoFundMe for it.

One of Earthquake's children posted a picture on Reddit, and this great story about him was the top reply.  

Posted Images

It’s a completely different time in wrestling now. WWA was basically a Ghost of WCW promotion, featuring boom period stars who weren’t welcome in/available to WWE. There aren’t enough stars of that level anymore to fill an arena tour, and the market isn’t the same. In 2002, hardcore wrestling fandom wasn’t all about making sure Vince knows he’s not your real dad. People just fucking loved the wrestling and missed WCW. But WWA didn’t last, and the audience for those kind of shows died out. There was that promotion in mainland Europe that did these kind of shows and basically killed the market in every country. The Hogan vs Flair tour was ten years ago now, and it was a flop even with limited dates. 

Anyway, hypothetically I’d book (if they’re available):

CM Punk 

Ryback

John Morrison

Bad News Barrett

Alberto Del Rio (stupid idea but I’d still do it)

Jack Swagger

Mr Kennedy

MVP

Carlito

Chris Masters 

Damien Sandow

Enzo & Cass 

Emma

Layla

Hornswoggle

The Great Khali

The shite lads from Nexus

Evan Bourne

Santino 

On 9/2/2019 at 10:24 PM, King Pitcos said:

It’s a completely different time in wrestling now. WWA was basically a Ghost of WCW promotion, featuring boom period stars who weren’t welcome in/available to WWE. There aren’t enough stars of that level anymore to fill an arena tour, and the market isn’t the same. In 2002, hardcore wrestling fandom wasn’t all about making sure Vince knows he’s not your real dad.

This is the furthest I can usually make it through your posts. Does every other post have to reference Vince not being Dad? It is weird that you go on about it so much 

24 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

This is the furthest I can usually make it through your posts. Does every other post have to reference Vince not being Dad? It is weird that you go on about it so much 

Shoving the reference down your throat just like Vince (who isn’t your real dad) shoves Cena and Reigns down your throat.

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Ironic Indie Lad said:

Just saw a pic of what Ken Shamrock looks like right now.

He is genuinely more jacked and shredded than at any point in his career. He had a hugely underrated physique in his prime but he's insanely cut and vascular for a man in his mid 50s.

Hopefully he comes and takes the belt off Seth.

When is Seth going to TNA?