PowerButchi

Random Thoughts III.

It's getting on for a decade since ShoMiz was a thing (which is pretty scary in itself) but I still sing "BIG SHOOOOW" in my head at the appropriate point virtually every time I hear Miz's music.

I've banged on the best IC Title match ringy thingy on the Network and have loved revisiting every match so far. Just watched Bret/Perfect at Slam 91 and wow! I knew I liked it a lot but has a matched ever aged so well? I obviously knew the result but I ended up going nuts and cheered at every spot. These are the kind of things that make me realise why I love wrestling and why I do so much. If you've me er seen, get it on pronto!

7 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Same. I'm a fan of WWE throwing theme songs together. Booker T and RVD's was an abomimation but I love it for how shit it was.

It's good, but it's not Allied Powers good:

Delayed news from 2004. Watched an episode of Monk yesterday. He ends up arm wrestling Sharona in front of her son. The son goes "this is like Triple H vs The Undertaker!" 

1 minute ago, hallicks said:

Delayed news from 2004. Watched an episode of Monk yesterday. He ends up arm wrestling Sharona in front of her son. The son goes "this is like Triple H vs The Undertaker!" 

More like Triple H vs. Scott Steiner, surely?

On 9/6/2019 at 3:47 PM, HarmonicGenerator said:

Today I learned that Roman Reigns has been runner-up in the Royal Rumble more often than anyone else. He's the only three-time runner-up.

And I think in the only other one he entered he finished up in 3rd.

Sorry if this isn’t the correct thread for this but I don’t know where else to put it...

why are so many wrestling fans complete pricks?  Just been to a show and a pastry faced potato head fan had a megaphone with him, saying 2 everytime there was a 2 count but also doing commentary, luckily not throughout, but like you would with your friends, he was alone of course...but the occasional remark about the match, calling out moves etc.  He also said “what’s next” after each match.  All through a megaphone!

How desperate for some attention can you be?

2 hours ago, The Dart said:

Sorry if this isn’t the correct thread for this but I don’t know where else to put it...

why are so many wrestling fans complete pricks?  Just been to a show and a pastry faced potato head fan had a megaphone with him, saying 2 everytime there was a 2 count but also doing commentary, luckily not throughout, but like you would with your friends, he was alone of course...but the occasional remark about the match, calling out moves etc.  He also said “what’s next” after each match.  All through a megaphone!

How desperate for some attention can you be?

Did he look like this?

wrestlemania ix wrestling GIF by WWE

If guest GM's were still a thing on Raw, or fuck it even a full time one, surely Bray Wyatts' Vince McMahon puppet would be the greatest thing ever as a choice?