Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

7 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

I need your help.

Me and a mate are in a long term debate and whether or not Mark Henry once used Kurt Angles generic/original ‘gold medal’ theme, back in the early Mark Henry days.

Either on an event, on a vignette, or possibly on a home video exclusive kind of thing. 

Either way, we’ve asked a few people including the likes of Richard Land, but we’re getting a few mixed responses. Some people say ‘no, can’t remember that’. Others can clearly remember it but can’t remember where from, so no proof.

Can anyone on here remember him using the theme at all, and any guesses as to where/when?

The Patriot used that theme prior to Angle I know that much.

23 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

He did, and Slaughter has used it at least once, but I’m positive Henry used it at least once. It’s a head blag.

Yeah I definitely wouldn't rule it out as it is one of those pieces they've rolled out several times prior to it sticking with Kurt.  Let's hope you get some resolution to this one soon.

• Paid Members

Could he have used it at SummerSlam 96? I remember him being introduced to commentate on the Lawler vs Jake match but can’t recall if he got a full on walkout with music and stuff. I could swear he used Angle’s theme at some point very early into his WWF career. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

Could he have used it at SummerSlam 96? I remember him being introduced to commentate on the Lawler vs Jake match but can’t recall if he got a full on walkout with music and stuff. I could swear he used Angle’s theme at some point very early into his WWF career. 

Nope, he uses Luger's 1993-4 music!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Anybody else watch MLW on Freesport? That show they've got lined up on Saturday night looks like there'll be some decent matches.