Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

Got propositioned by a lady on the way home from the gym tonight. :thumbsup:

Granted, she was asking for money and was stood in an area known for prostitutes, but it's nice to know I've still got it.

20 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

You need to summon the spirit of the great Danny Dyer in Football Factory when he tells that racist cab driver to “shut his facking noise”

Id nip this in the bud before people start referring to you two as the Alt-Right Brothers. You never know, other people might hear this guys bullshit and smear you with guilt by association 

The Alt-Righteous Brothers. 

Unchained Slavery. 

• Paid Members

I've spent the weekend in Oxford and I'm sad to say I've never met a bigger bunch of self indulgent & self entitled cunts in all my life. The sheer lack of realisation of anyone outside thier sphere is mind boggling.

Even the one friendly chap, an eccentric wearing two pairs of glasses and no socks was a pretentious twat at the heart of it, but at least he wasn't above everything else in the room.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, simonworden said:

Are you talking Oxford University students or the whole city?

I couldn't tell you how many were students or not (apart from the one's noncing about in the batman Capes) but with a couple of notable exceptions most people I spoke to or endured sitting near who weren't bar staff, enthusiastic volunteers or tourists were insufferable.

I assume most were linked to the college's, so it probably is the students and staff, but it would only be an assumption.

3 hours ago, Ralphy said:

I knew that deep heat when sprayed near to ones nutsack is a very bad idea, from personal experience. However, silly me had the impression that the deep freeze spray would not have the same effect, i was wrong, very wrong, now i think my nuts will fall off! 

does spraying the deeply frozen nutsack with deep heat help? give it a go, it probably works in the way that white wine sorts out red wine stains. i'm not a scientist but it seems logical that if you get deep heat / freeze on your "special area" then surely the opposite spray would work as an antidote.

Good luck and please report back with your findings.

1 minute ago, Harry Wiseau said:

does spraying the deeply frozen nutsack with deep heat help? give it a go, it probably works in the way that white wine sorts out red wine stains. i'm not a scientist but it seems logical that if you get deep heat / freeze on your "special area" then surely the opposite spray would work as an antidote.

Good luck and please report back with your findings.

I’m calling it now. This is a bad idea 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I’m calling it now. This is a bad idea 

Listen to that guy on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R231U4ZG0YDNHD

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

what does that guy ("Andrew" if that is his real name) on amazon know? did he even try rubbing the opposite cream on to reverse the effects? he makes no mention of it! 

it could end up in a situation where you're constantly putting deep heat, then deep freeze, then deep heat and so on, but surely it's worth it for those few moments of blessed relief where the pain of the one is wiped away and the sensation of the other has yet to kick in.

• Awards Moderator

This doesn’t belong in the film or music threads so I’m sticking it here.

Just watching Terminator 2 (cc: @John Matrix) and my mind clawed back my 12-year old self’s favourite song of all time. At the time. For about three weeks.

Fucking hell, Steve Wright.

13 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

This doesn’t belong in the film or music threads so I’m sticking it here.

Just watching Terminator 2 (cc: @John Matrix) and my mind clawed back my 12-year old self’s favourite song of all time. At the time. For about three weeks.

I believe this was the thread you required.  (Warning - Thread contains Hanging Around by Me Me Me.

• Paid Members
On 6/24/2019 at 10:21 AM, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Anyone else read this in Vinnie Jones' voice?

"The only salad we do is Dandruff,my son"