Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

Yep, @lanky316was bang on the money! Judd Hirsch, come on down! 

Well done Lanky! 

A spot of controversy in the email that announced the answer though. Despite Judd Hirsch being the correct answer, the riddle master included a GIF of Randy Quaid's famous last scene from ID and a picture of Judd in 'Taxi'. I asked him if he thought they were the same person, to which he said "Yeah, why?".

I didn't want to break his spirit so left him to it.

• Paid Members

Just been offered a conditional place on my PGCE as long as I complete a compulsory top up of my subject this summer. 

Beyond buzzing, thought I'd fucked everything up but the power of just not giving up and cutting negative people out has turned my life around for the best. 

Potentially a Wolverhampton PGCE student come September now. 

1 minute ago, Shy Dad said:

Just been offered a conditional place on my PGCE as long as I complete a compulsory top up of my subject this summer. 

Beyond buzzing, thought I'd fucked everything up but the power of just not giving up and cutting negative people out has turned my life around for the best. 

Potentially a Wolverhampton PGCE student come September now. 

Great news mate! Well done! 

• Paid Members

Fucking disgraceful, that. All that shit brought in by people from various streets and public transport vehicles, all mushed into the carpet, and he's walking barefoot in the filth?

Is he going to the toilet barefoot too? I'd call security.

• Paid Members

I'm pretty sure he did go to the toilet barefoot, yeah. He also has an habit of coming out of the toilet with his trousers/jeans still unbuttoned and his belt unbuckled, then doing them up in the middle of the office. He's a wrong 'un.

18 hours ago, Ralphy said:

The warm, comforting, soft and snug feeling of putting on new sports socks is amazing, the fluff between my toes afterwards is not! 

I've always hated sports socks, too thick. Haven't worn a pair in years. I generally only buy basic black socks as I destroy or lose them regularly so I can remake a pair if needed. The fluff in sports socks pisses me off too!