NJPW World

Sphinx

1 hour ago, MVP RULZ said:

NJPW world has the start times as 7am for Night 1 and 5am for night 2

I know there is usually a lot of dead air before it starts once the pre show match is done so 8am will probably be the start of the main show tomorrow.

They always have us an hour behind for some reason, so should be 8am and 6am 

Final predictions before setting my alarm nice and early for tomorrow morning.

LA Dojo over NJPW Dojo and TenCozy to beat Nagata and Nakanishi on the pre-show. 

Liger gets the pin in this match so he can go out on his back on the second night, but Taguchi pinning him would come as absolutely no shock. I think LIJ walk away with the 6-man belts, so I'll have Suzuki-Gun to win tomorrow. CHAOS over Bullet Club, GoD over FinJuice and Archer over Moxley. Hiromu to go over Ospreay in a match which could well transcend space and time, and Naito/Okada to win their respective main event matches.

Never in my life I have seen so many wrestling markets. Must be 150-200 for WrestleKingdom. 

Was eying to play with Tanahashi winning but something changed drastically. Jericho is now the favorite. Bait and switch?

The biggest compliment to NJPW would be to say that nothing feels like a safe bet for these shows. Anything is possible in NJPW.

Can’t wait.

Full show with both Japanese and English commentary is already up at NJPWWorld.

Cracking show, with some very Cavemanlynn-pleasing results.

Archer vs Moxley was just creative enough to keep me hooked throughout. The plastic bag was a bit odd but was effectively sold. I don't like Mox in jeans; I think he looked both more of a star and more of a psycho in trunks during the G1.

Hiromu is back, baby. No idea what the hell his new move is. Hopefully this leads to a more open junior heavy division after Osprey's dominance.

Double mains both delivered big time. White was suitably slimy and they had the crowd melting for Naito.

Okada vs Ibushi. Fucking hell. Stone cold killer Ibushi is best Ibushi. I was cringing and laughing at the same time, watching him potatoing Okada. Especially after piledriving himself. The physical state of him though. What a specimen.

I won't be doing 6am tomorrow, but I'll be watching the mains live and pulling for my boys #kennethwilliamsgif.

Well that was really fun guys. 

My brother was watching along with me during Ibushi vs Okada....

He was all confused and concerned when Poker-face Ibushi went all no-sell and started potatoing Okada. 

Edited by LWOLeN

Everytime okada goes to take the legs piece off his entrance gear now the crowd goes “oooooh” before it. Missed a trick today as camera ignored he was in trunks and not his usual bikers. 

I really enjoyed the last three matches.

Naito deserved the big win two years ago but I'll be more than happy to see him take both titles tomorrow, Jay was great against him and played the perfect cunty heel. A proper well told story there.

Ibushi was superb in his psycho mode, it added a whole lot to an already stellar match. Okada was Okada, pretty much perfect. Sick entrance too, how they go with something even cooler tomorrow.

The only negative was the lackluster Mox v Archer match that just never seemed to click or get into the right gear. I'm sure I heard laughs when the bin lid was used.

Is Will going up to heavyweight at all, dya think?

Edited by Merzbow