NJPW World

Sphinx

Only good thing about the ROH output was Mayu Iwatani getting to wrestle in front of a big crowd. Shame it was probably in the most disappointing match I've seen her in, and the crowd struggled to give a fuck until the end.

I definitely felt no need to watch WOH afterwards. I'll just stick to Stardom since I at least can't understand the creepy guys at those shows.

I thought the show was very good, the NJPW output was definitely better than the ROH but it was always going to be to be honest. The Enzo and Cass angle certainly got people taking with them not showing it on camera and everything. 

The three way ladder match, Naito/Ibushi and Okada/White were all great and the IWGP Juniors triple threat and Ospreay/Cobb were really good additions to the undercard. 

I enjoyed the show I'm an roh fan boy but I don't agree with the signing of the Beautiful People or by the looks of it Enzo and Cass smells of desperation for main stream press just trying to get hits on twitter or tmz... But the good points of the show the great múta amazing i popped when he came out and I wanted Kenny to win the rumble the opener was very good as was the tag title match was have to say tama Tonga is the man and that pco power bomb bump was insane... I loved the Jr title match glad dragon Lee won all in all new japan out shined roh by far but it good show it will be worth a rewatch it a few months time with fresh eyes

23 minutes ago, kidzero said:

I enjoyed the show I'm an roh fan boy but I don't agree with the signing of the Beautiful People or by the looks of it Enzo and Cass smells of desperation for main stream press just trying to get hits on twitter or tmz... But the good points of the show the great múta amazing i popped when he came out and I wanted Kenny to win the rumble the opener was very good as was the tag title match was have to say tama Tonga is the man and that pco power bomb bump was insane... I loved the Jr title match glad dragon Lee won all in all new japan out shined roh by far but it good show it will be worth a rewatch it a few months time with fresh eyes

PARKLIFE

Normal service resumed, matches have been announced for the Series of Dontaku shows, here are the big matches.

Saturday April 20th

IWGP United States Championship 

Juice Robinson(c) Vs Bad Luck Fale

IWGP Intercontinental Championship

Kota Ibushi(c) Vs Zack Sabre Jr

Monday April 20th

Never Openweight 6 Man Championships

Toru Yano, Taguchi and Togi Makabe(c) Vs Hikuleo, Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa

Friday April 26th

IWGP Jr Heavyweight Tag Team Championships 

Sho and Yoh(c) Vs Shingo Takagi and Bushi 

Monday April 29th

IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championships 

Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa(c) Vs Toru Yano and Togi Makabe

Hirooki Goto Vs Switchblade Jay White

Friday May 3rd

Never Openweight Championship 

Jeff Cobb(c) Vs Taichi

IWGP Jr Heavyweight Championship 

Dragon Lee(c) Vs Taiji Ishimori

Saturday May 4th

Will Ospreay and Dragon Lee Vs Taiji Ishimori and El Phantasmo

Tomohiro Ishii Vs Evil

IWGP Heavyweight Championship 

Kazuchika Okada(c) Vs Sanada

Then Best Of The Super Jrs starts on May 13th

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• 2 weeks later...

The Best Of The Super Juniors 26 competitors have been announced!

Taguchi, Tiger Mask, Rocky Romero, Sho, Yoh, Will Ospreay, Taiji Ishimori, El Desperado, Taka Michinoku, Kanemaru, Bushi, Flip Gordon, Titan, Marty Scurll, Dragon Lee, Robbie Eagles, Jonathan Gresham, Bandido, Shingo Takagi and El Phantasmo