NJPW World

Sphinx

3 minutes ago, textonly said:

I went for the lower bowl so I'm just slightly elevated above any tall people in the floor seats. I think I'm dead central, too, so it should be an excellent view. Now all I have to do is... erm... learn almost anything about New Japan! Well, beyond the stars. And even if I don't know exactly what's going on, I'm sure it'll be a great night of wrestling anyway. My one wish now is that Ibushi's announced at some point.

Have a watch over the recount and history of bullet club videos on YouTube. Great short videos to explain the stables etc

Haven't picked up a ticket yet due to being absolutely skint until my student finance comes in, but have been catching up on the New Japan Cup shows.

Feel bad for Nakanishi. Imagine having your one good performance a year come against YOSHI-HASHI. Absolutely think Nakanishi should've advanced based on the back of his performance. Enjoyed Chase vs Juice, Chase deserves a bit of a push given the amount of work he puts into the Bullet Club tag team matches. He's looked great in every opportunity he's had so far, but I have to admit a rematch taking place at MSG doesn't scream "must-see" to me. Honma is genuinely uncomfortable to watch at this stage, no reason whatsoever to have him be wrestling that long in a singles capacity. Ishii and Nagata ended up being everything I wanted, and expected it to be. Excellent match. Would have 0 complaints with Nagata making a G1 return, unlikely as that may be.

Going to watch Day 2 later on today.

Edited by AdamTH17

23 minutes ago, textonly said:

I went for the lower bowl so I'm just slightly elevated above any tall people in the floor seats. I think I'm dead central, too, so it should be an excellent view. Now all I have to do is... erm... learn almost anything about New Japan! Well, beyond the stars. And even if I don't know exactly what's going on, I'm sure it'll be a great night of wrestling anyway. My one wish now is that Ibushi's announced at some point.

This dude wrote a good blog for New Japan newbies (like me):

https://hairywrestlingfan.com/2019/01/21/beginners-guide-to-new-japan-pro-wrestling-2019-edition/ 

I got a couple of tickets in Block 204 which Is upper tier but smack bang in the middle so should be decent view, we went to handball at the 2012 Olympics and my memory is that it wasn't the biggest venue and any seat should give a good view.

My wife is coming with me as she enjoyed the show at Milton Keynes back in June and have also bribed her with a shopping trip at Westfield the next day with a Hotel booked for the Saturday night.

Can't wait for this now

Forgot tickets went on sale, remembered at 3pm so in 207 row 11 but I'm sure it will be fine. A mate is coming with, not a massive fan and only been to 2 shows beforen a wwe house show and rpw epic encounters 2018 (he liked ishii and Suzuki). Usually go to shows alone so a good change. 

Edited by westlondonmist

3 hours ago, mim731 said:

That sounds amazing! In the end we couldn't justify the cost for lower down tickets, so we decided to go further back. Having been in the Copper Box for the Olympics in 2012, I remember there are no bad seats!

Yeah I went to handball there in 2012 as well, even if it took me a while to realise it’s the same venue, should be a good venue for this and it’s less than 30 minutes from my house which is a bonus.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Does anyone know if there is a seating plan available for this?

Im umming & ahhing about whether to go for an up top view for £35 or just spend the extra £5 and get Floor Seats

image.png