NJPW World

Sphinx

• Paid Members

Moxley is the perfect guy to get me back into watching New Japan regularly. Once The Elite jumped ship I've really struggled to keep up to date, even though whenever I have watched it's been invariably great.

I really want to see Moxley and Naito feud.

2 hours ago, AdamTH17 said:

Shingo and Moxley to win tomorrow. Could see both being in the G1 as well. Both of the wrestlers who completed a clean sweep of BOSJ (Liger, Devitt) went on to compete in that years G1, so here's hoping. 

I don’t see Shingo going into this years G1 unfortunately, Ospreay is all but confirmed for it though, I’d love if Moxley was in it as we then get to see him against at least 9 of the New Japan roster but I don’t see that either, he’ll just come in for title defences and then the odd big match like Jericho and Cody did. 

Looking at a potential line up for the G1 you’ve got Okada, Naito, Tanahashi, Evil, Sanada, Suzuki, ZSJ, Ishii, Yano, Goto, Taichi, Yoshi Hashi, Ospreay, Tama Tonga, White, Fale, Juice, Ibushi and Makabe 

That’s 19 off the top of my head, Taichi and Ospreay to replace Elgin and Hangman Page so there’s still 1 spot open.

My prediction for this years G1, Taichi to win all his Block matches and main event Wrestle Kingdom against Okada and beat him in under 2 minutes, a man can dream

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Could see ambrose doing the g1 just for the thrill of wrestling regular. It not like he’s not already been a tv regular this year Already in wwe where more eye would see him

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, elisarcabrera said:

Ok not watched NJPW but have the app now to see it.

what should I look for show wise for a good intro ?

If you’re after some matches to check out, have a look at MrLariato’s recommended viewing list. Everything has a working NJWorld link. I’ve spent many an hour just watching random matches and anything that sounds like a good time;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsZCBTpKjHzdbCpKZ1No1KAdpmOd2OcgSMfC1-oa7pI/edit?pli=1#gid=0

(It hasn't been updated since Dec' 2018 though, but I imagine he'll get to it when he can).

Edited by Accident Prone

10 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

If you’re after some matches to check out, have a look at MrLariato’s recommended viewing list. Everything has a working NJWorld link. I’ve spent many an hour just watching random matches and anything that sounds like a good time;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsZCBTpKjHzdbCpKZ1No1KAdpmOd2OcgSMfC1-oa7pI/edit?pli=1#gid=0

(It hasn't been updated since Dec' 2018 though, but I imagine he'll get to it when he can).

Thanks

Ospreay’s gonna be the first man to win the Super Jr’s and the G1 in the same year isn’t he.

Great match with Shingo and I legit popped when he hit the Storm Breaker realising Shingo was finally gonna lose.

Moxley/Juice was a fun little brawl too, hoping we get a Moxley/Suzuki feud.

• Paid Members
On 5/28/2019 at 12:09 AM, textonly said:

Here's a question for current/former subscribers to NJPW World: when you stream their video, do you have an option for the quality you want it at (like YouTube) or is it automatic and unchangeable (like WWE Network)? I'm thinking of signing up, but my old laptop doesn't deal brilliantly with HD streams, so it would affect how much use I'd be able to get out of it. It'd be good to know in advance if I'm going to sign up on the 1st. Cheers.

There's an HD and SD option on the video.