Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

WyattSheepMask is right, unless they just put everything ever on the Network, there will always be entitled fans finding something to moan about. As it happens, I love the WCCW stuff on there. To me, the old school stuff from the territory days is some of the most interesting content.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

I think it's absolutely crazy that anyone could say the Network isn't worth the money for the amount of content you get on there. Same with Netflix and Amazon. I'm constantly blown away by how much I'm getting for my subscription compared to what I had to pay for VHS, DVD and Blu-ray right up until recently. It's easy to use, consistently updated and a real bargain.

Definitely, add Spotify to that list. The amount of money I've spent on CDs that are all available on Spotify is insane.

10 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Definitely, add Spotify to that list. The amount of money I've spent on CDs that are all available on Spotify is insane.

All of this. If you'd told me when I was 15 I could watch pretty much anything that had ever happened in WWE for £9.99 a month instead of having to buy VHS in MVC for £16 months after the event or rent it for £2.99 a night, or that I could watch most films and TV in history for less than a tenner or stream most music in the world for FREE (or less than a tenner a month if you are that way inclined), then I would have called you a weird little liar.

The Network is INCREDIBLE value for money.

• Paid Members

i got to the point where i was paying for a month without actually using the service once in that time, ive cancelled it but i'll pay when im gonna go on abit of a binge. Its great value if you are using it, i dont think anyone can argue that.

For me it's all the current PPVs per month, NXT, the newer documentaries they do, tournaments, other specials, and that's not even delving into the classic content. I love the playlists and things like that too.

The only major problem for me is a lack of download option.

• Paid Members

I lament that the Network coincided with a time when my general interest in watching wrestling is the lowest it's been in ten years or so. Similar to Egg, I found myself not watching a second of it, which is why I cancelled some time ago.

Hopefully I get that bug again, because if you're a big wrestling fan, the Network is nearly perfect.

Yeah I wish the Network was around when I was addicted to wrestling in my youth. As it stands I have a free login from one of my friends and can count on one hand the amount of times I've used it outside of Wrestlemania each year. I'll open it up every now and again and just scroll through menu after menu but never actually watch anything. If it was around 15 years ago I'd have never left my house!

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, Louch said:

See for all you can watch on the network , how much do you on average watch per month? 

If the Network worked properly for me (for the last month it's just been buggy as hell, skipping back and forth so much as to render it unwatchable), easily enough to justify the cost.

I'd watch NXT every week, and for a while was watching 205 Live as well. A PPV every month, sometimes two, sometimes NXT TakeOver on top of that - considering one PPV a month would set you back more than the cost of the Network already, you're laughing. I might stick on something like Talking Smack or a documentary as background viewing while I do some cooking or cleaning. Easily justifies the price.

Edited by BomberPat