Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

I do find it odd that he's gone beyond being annoyed at them not uploading what he wants, and is actually just annoyed at what they choose to upload, as if they're making an "either/or" decision every week. Or he's being forced to Clockwork Orange his way through Kevin Von Erich matches.

3 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

TNT is fucking nuts, i love it. It's the only kind of show that could take place in the world of wrestling, just bonkers.

Yea that's true, some episodes are really crazy. I think it was WWEs version of the Johnny Carson show but with pro wrestling back then the gimmicks were so OTT that somehow it just works. Especially if it's a great guest like The Brain, George Steele, Macho. Jimmy Hart, Capt Lou, Adrian Adonis etc. 

As for the WCCW uploads, the more the merrier. 

• Paid Members

Big question and ask people, hope you can help.

I’m planning another wrestling night around mine with a few mates and we aim to make it regular.

What I’d like is suggestions based on the following. 

Monday night war based, any year, any month.. we’ll watch the PPV from each company and the go home Raw and Nitro. Realistcally, I’m after the month with the best two PPV offerings and best go home shows, if possible. I realise it might not be that straight forward so it’s opinion based. 

However if @Liam O'Rourke could possibly chime in with any insight, it would also be appreciated. 

Ta very much.

21 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Big question and ask people, hope you can help.

I’m planning another wrestling night around mine with a few mates and we aim to make it regular.

What I’d like is suggestions based on the following. 

Monday night war based, any year, any month.. we’ll watch the PPV from each company and the go home Raw and Nitro. Realistcally, I’m after the month with the best two PPV offerings and best go home shows, if possible. I realise it might not be that straight forward so it’s opinion based. 

However if @Liam O'Rourke could possibly chime in with any insight, it would also be appreciated. 

Ta very much.

Wow, you know that's a pretty great topic - the best 1-2 punch of go-home show and PPV. 

Summerslam 98 and go-home wasn't bad in terms of capturing the vibe of the time, but very few really jump out...

• Paid Members

The new Goldberg 24 doc is half decent. Sort of highlights what a mentalist big Bill is and reminds you of how brilliant his return was.

You also get the opportunity to see Goldberg have awkward small talk with Vince and 'Taker, which they try and play off as them all being best mates. Taker, in particular, clearly couldn't be arsed.

I thought he was saying that the goofy name was to do with Kevin Owens nameplates still being on the belt. I thought it was another good episode of WWE 24 though, the Goldberg one does seem to be the last of the current batch, so  next lot will probably be filmed in the lead up to and including Wrestlemania. There might be another one just prior to WM34 covering WM33.

Part of me wishes they had more regular episodes of it, but then again I suppose it's good that they're spread out rather than just making them for the sake of it

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I thought he was saying that the goofy name was to do with Kevin Owens nameplates still being on the belt. I thought it was another good episode of WWE 24 though, the Goldberg one does seem to be the last of the current batch, so  next lot will probably be filmed in the lead up to and including Wrestlemania. There might be another one just prior to WM34 covering WM33.

Yes you're probably right about that.

There's a Hardy Boyz 24 coming soon.