Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

10 hours ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Not really. It's a first world problem, granted, but there is the overriding sense of being all too familiar with the overarching feel of virtually any month of classic Raw. If B shows were uploaded tomorrow I'd most likely start immediately watching them when chowing down in the evening. I could go my whole life without seeing another 1996 episode of Nitro but random episodes of Thunder and Saturday Night where nothing of note happens? Send them my way. I can't really explain why but I know why, you know why, we all know why as wrestling nerds we want to see this anonymous fresh hell. 

Oh shut up

Andre show? Do you mean the Eric Andre show.

Been watching the newer eps of the TNT show. Some are just off the charts wackiness. Like Jake making innuendo about his Snake and coming back from the break with Damien hanging between his legs. Don't know how Vince gave that the OK unless TNT was a late night show. George Steele is a funny guest on there too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 24/10/2017 at 6:21 PM, Really Big Shoe said:

In more TNT news, Mean Gene and Lord Alfred sport confederate caps and waistcoats & wave Confederate flags to welcome "The Rebel" Dick Slater. I guess back then it didn't have the same overtones it does now. 

TNT is fucking nuts, i love it. It's the only kind of show that could take place in the world of wrestling, just bonkers.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, kidzero said:

there still uploading world class this must be going on about 6-7 weeks at this stage

Yes, and they are going to continue until they are done. It still won't necessarily mean you're getting Thunder, so stop moaning. The network has a ridiculous amount of content, if you're not happy cancel your subscription, but continued whining in this thread is going to get you nowhere.