Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I just started to watch ECW TV from 1993. It's fascinating. I mean mostly shit, but fun and fascinating nonetheless.

I had NO idea Sandman use to have an awful surfer gimmick. Snuka is good value all full of cocaine. Not sure what the big deal about Eddie Gilbert was but I assume he's past his prime here, much like many of the performers.

On 9/26/2017 at 8:55 PM, kidzero said:

im not a fan of southpaw we badly need some more wcw on the network

They have every PPV going back to the NWA days, every Nitro, most of the old World Championship Wrestling shows and they are dropping Thunder sometime in the next month, how much more WCW do you need?

28 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

They have every PPV going back to the NWA days, every Nitro, most of the old World Championship Wrestling shows and they are dropping Thunder sometime in the next month, how much more WCW do you need?

Just wanna see some worldwide or some ovw or Smokey mountain a bit of variety in instead of world class. Im enjoying having the network love going back watching old raws and if there was deferent pricing I would be defiantly be getting the top package 

26 minutes ago, The Dart said:

Apparently 2010-2012 NXT.

The season ones there muck the 1st season is OK but the others are...all they seem to upload is sh!t..would it kill them to up load superstars

Edited by kidzero
None

1 hour ago, Porkchopcash said:

I dont get why everyone keeps banging on about Superstars or Wrestling Challenge, from 86 pretty much to 96 nearly everyone can be found on yt or daily motion.

Oh come I grew up watching the bad guy,big daddy cool and the legend that is sid on superstars just wanna watch them in HD on my tv.     

They up loaded another 12 wccw shows today this shit is never ending

Edited by kidzero

8 hours ago, kidzero said:

Oh come I grew up watching the bad guy,big daddy cool and the legend that is sid on superstars just wanna watch them in HD on my tv.     

They up loaded another 12 wccw shows today this shit is never ending

They weren't filmed in HD.