Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

If the Network worked properly for me (for the last month it's just been buggy as hell, skipping back and forth so much as to render it unwatchable)

What do you use to watch, Pat? Mine has been a pain on PS3 for a while now with skipping and "fatal" errors. The Windows 10 app works great though and I've never had any problem with the android app on my S7 either.

• Paid Members

I'm on PS4 - only really started since I re-subbed a little over a month ago. Cleared my "Continue Watching" list as I heard that can be an issue, and using a wired connection in case it was a Wi-Fi thing, but still no joy as of last week.

I haven't tried using it on my laptop or anything else, but will likely give it a go tonight for No Mercy to see if it works any better.

I tend to find that the iPhone app seems to work best, but 9 times out of 10 it works fine on PS4. I use the iPhone app as a last resort  use a chromecast to get it on the TV.

As for how much I use it- NXT every week, both monthly PPVs as a minimum so that's around 10hrs at least a month. I'll tend to carry on working my way through The Monday War era when I've got nothing happening on a day off, so that's Raw, Nitro and PPVs from both companies. Also watch the 24 doc's and things like Story Time if I've got a spare 20 minutes. So for the amount I use it, it's phenomenal value

14 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Those bastards have uploaded another 70 episodes of WCCW. It's a disgrace. If Shotgun Saturday Night isn't on by tomorrow I'm cancelling.

That's all I was saying..but its cool and they wonder why network sub's are down if they up loaded something decent I'm sure you get a lot off old skool fans flocking back

Edited by kidzero

20 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Those bastards have uploaded another 70 episodes of WCCW. It's a disgrace. If Shotgun Saturday Night isn't on by tomorrow I'm cancelling.

I know right, who wants to see the Von Erichs, Chris Adams, Gino Hernandez and the like? They aren’t the same as the Headbangers dressed as nuns or Mantaur or TL Hopper 

6 hours ago, kidzero said:

That's all I was saying..but its cool and they wonder why network sub's are down if they up loaded something decent I'm sure you get a lot off old skool fans flocking back

Old school fans are who they are aiming for uploading the likes of Mid South, Smokey Mountain and World Class as well as educating younger fans. It’s called WWE Network not the kidzero Network

7 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Old school fans are who they are aiming for uploading the likes of Mid South, Smokey Mountain and World Class as well as educating younger fans. It’s called WWE Network not the kidzero Network

My point is more people might wanna watch something else other than world class..wwe have a huge tape library

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, kidzero said:

My point is more people might wanna watch something else other than world class..wwe have a huge tape library

And a huge amount of it is on the Network already. Have you watched every single episode of RAW, Nitro, Smackdown, and every PPV on there, but feel let down because it's lacking A-Train vs. Bob Holly from Velocity?

3 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

And a huge amount of it is on the Network already. Have you watched every single episode of RAW, Nitro, Smackdown, and every PPV on there, but feel let down because it's lacking A-Train vs. Bob Holly from Velocity?

So your saying I'm not allowed to voice my opinion on here be it a pro or con about the wwe network?

On 10/12/2017 at 5:05 PM, BomberPat said:

No, I'm saying your complaint is daft.

Not really. It's a first world problem, granted, but there is the overriding sense of being all too familiar with the overarching feel of virtually any month of classic Raw. If B shows were uploaded tomorrow I'd most likely start immediately watching them when chowing down in the evening. I could go my whole life without seeing another 1996 episode of Nitro but random episodes of Thunder and Saturday Night where nothing of note happens? Send them my way. I can't really explain why but I know why, you know why, we all know why as wrestling nerds we want to see this anonymous fresh hell.