The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

1 hour ago, UK Kat Von D said:

What they did with them clearly isn’t going to work, especially since they already have New Day as the fun team and they will never be as successful as them at that gimmick.

They are a powerhouse team, no need to have them fucking about acting like twats. If they want to go that direction they could at least develop it, this came out of nowhere 

You want them to develop something but you're also saying it clearly won't work?

Vikings are up there with cowboys, indians, pirates and whatever else as rinsed thoroughly and total shit now, and every cunt knows the two of them aren't vikings, empty arena shows are just going to hughlight what an utter pair of pricks they look dressed up. The only way anyone can get any sort of reaction now is either be a meta type or be so shit in the ring that the company feature you more for a laugh, and they've already got Nia for one

1 hour ago, The Cutting Edge said:

I've read comments of "make then no non sense badasses", they kinda did and went nowhere, this new part of them might not be bad if they still kick ass and are serious where needed.

There are idiots who think that’s the answer to everyone’s gimmick.

Regarding Drew doing well in his role, he is. Even WhatCulture are comparing him to the best of the best, and they usually don’t even like WWE.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Supremo said:

Jesus. Wouldn’t fancy facing Nia in a ladder match on the roof of a building. I’d worry for my life!

This clip has been made even scarier by someone noticing on Twitter that Kairi appears to be screaming, "I'm not set!" just before she's thrown to her doom. Terrifying!

10 minutes ago, Supremo said:

This clip has been made even scarier by someone noticing on Twitter that Kairi appears to be screaming, "I'm not set!" just before she's thrown to her doom. Terrifying!

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Having listened to it back half a dozen times, it's still unclear. Not even sure which language she's speaking in at that particular moment. Whatever she said, they were in the centre of the ring at that point. It's still a dumbass, bucklebomb-esque move though. She seemed to take the brunt of it around her coccyx.

2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

You want them to develop something but you're also saying it clearly won't work?

Yes, I would like them to develop into something that would work. This isn’t the only thing they could have done with them and I don’t think it suits them. Maybe I’ll be wrong and they’ll grow into it, but right now seems like a really bad fit. The gimmick wasn’t even designed with them in mind, it was going to be Revival. 

22 hours ago, ColinBollocks said:

IDK, I think she's aware of her reputation as being unsafe and dangerous, so she's just poking everyone. IIRC, she was playing it up when she smashed Becky's face in.

The worry is a part of her thinks being dangerous is part of her gimmick and is a good way to get heat, so is less arsed when this sort of thing happens. Like it somehow makes her more legit. I'm probably way off on that and giving her (kind of) too much credit and she's just really shit at her job and feckless.

Yeah she posted this on Instagram too so I don't even think your far wrong

Edited by thevestofdeanambrose

• Paid Members

I wonder whether it's to do with bein the Rock's cousin.  Like how as soon as David Otunga and Jennifer Hudson split he was gone.

1 minute ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I wonder whether it's to do with bein the Rock's cousin.  Like how as soon as David Otunga and Jennifer Hudson split he was gone.

He’s still employed isn’t he? 

Works all the Pre-Shows