The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I figured either the state or the Networks would step in and tell Vince he’s nuts. Florida declaring them an essential business leaves just USA to stop them now. Fucking crazy. Someone’s going to actually die.

Should make for a good episode of Dark Side of the Ring, though. I suspect they’re already working on it for next season.

Edited by Supremo

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

I highly doubt anyone is forcing Jerry Lawler to do anything. He lives for it and always has.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting that he's being 'forced' to go there. I'm sure he's happy to be involved. Ultimately though, it's WWE's call whether to use him or not and they're choosing to do so, despite the fact he's in a high risk category. 

Edited by RedRooster

7 hours ago, RedRooster said:

I've not watched Raw, and I don't plan to but it's absolutely crazy that Vince is asking Jerry Lawler, a man who actually had a heart attack during a live show, to travel to Florida for these unnecessary live shows. It's just as mad that, according to the report I read, that they booked Angel Garza to kiss a 'photographer' during the show. Given that WWE performers are flying in from right across the country, and given that COVID-19 is running wild there, I can't see any way that the irresponsible decision to run weekly live shows doesn't end in tears. 

Haven't seen the show either but just read that it was his fiancee.

• Paid Members

Jerry Lawler flew in from Memphis on what appeared to be a commercial flight. He posted a selfie from the plane, joking about how empty it was, but then deleted the Tweet when it got the reaction you’d expect. Then he went and stood this close to his fellow announcers.

D9513212-83FD-4106-9C70-B99FA46CBDD6.thumb.jpeg.342c7708b00c1a429edf8e8ecd844d4d.jpeg

70 years old. I can’t even comprehend the mindset behind this. It’s is the most Vince thing ever. It’s got the potential to be the biggest shit show of all time in a couple of weeks.

Edited by Supremo