The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Surely they're doing that on the private WWE jet? Or are there still normal cross country flights in the US (and if so, why)? 

Someone posted pics from one of those flight tracker things. Across Europe there were quite a few planes but mostly cargo. Over the US, hundreds of them. Although apparently nearly all empty which is even worse.

3 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Someone posted pics from one of those flight tracker things. Across Europe there were quite a few planes but mostly cargo. Over the US, hundreds of them. Although apparently nearly all empty which is even worse.

That seems mental. So they’re social distancing, but the only thing stopping people being wedged in together on a commercial flight for a few hours is lack of tickets sold. There must be some sort of contractual reason for it - will the airlines lose a license or slots if they don’t fly X number of planes? Keeping the planes going can’t be profitable in and of itself. 

• Awards Moderator
58 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

will the airlines lose a license or slots if they don’t fly X number of planes?

Yep. Don't fly the route, you lose it. Bonkers. 

• Paid Members

Enjoyed this comment on Bleacher Report this morning.

trellhatchabout 6 hours ago

I’m So SICK OF WWE🤬🤬😡 us Fans Need to finally Face it Vince McMahon don’t give a dam about what we want “but we steady spending our money and clicking these sites The Hell with this ENOUGH 🤨🤨😤😤😡😡I don’t care what WWE DOING anymore until Some Real Competition steps up or Somebody thats on a CMPunk status Top Name Defect from the Programming and bring a real threat !!! It’s gone be Trash 🤮 Until Vince wake up and understanding we don’t NOT LIVE IN A DISNEY ERA bring Back the Attitude Era 😤😤😤GIVE THESE Wrestlers more creativity and control and more Edges of they Characters !!!😤😤 give us More Stables “ More Mangers “ Less Promo talks and more Wrestling “ More outside the Ring venues fighting like streets fight Parkin lot matches 😤😤 lets Bring Back Real Bad Boys Era 😤😤😭😭 ENOUGH ALL these Carebear FOOLISHNESS!! Enough Enough Enough!!!!! 🤬🤬😡😡

• Paid Members

She’s been clumsy and dangerous since she started. She got shot up to the main roster because she’s got a famous family and never got much better. She has the dangerous combo of being big but not strong so she does power moves with no power, ending up in stuff like this.

I’ve no doubt her comments about Rousey being dangerous to work with were meant to be a work but she’s absolutely the last person you’d want to make those comments. If it was a shoot then fucking hell.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

She’s been clumsy and dangerous since she started. She got shot up to the main roster because she’s got a famous family and never got much better. She has the dangerous combo of being big but not strong so she does power moves with no power, ending up in stuff like this.

I’ve no doubt her comments about Rousey being dangerous to work with were meant to be a work but she’s absolutely the last person you’d want to make those comments. If it was a shoot then fucking hell.

IDK, I think she's aware of her reputation as being unsafe and dangerous, so she's just poking everyone. IIRC, she was playing it up when she smashed Becky's face in.

The worry is a part of her thinks being dangerous is part of her gimmick and is a good way to get heat, so is less arsed when this sort of thing happens. Like it somehow makes her more legit. I'm probably way off on that and giving her (kind of) too much credit and she's just really shit at her job and feckless.

Nia seems like a ticking timebomb. When she ends somebody's career, I'm convinced they'll push her even harder for . . HEAT~!!

Thought I'd watch Raw this morning for the MITB hype. Really weird show.

What the fuck is this?! 😂 I mean they've always been a gimmick team but this is a complete 180 out of nowhere. It's as if they're trying to replicate what Gallows and Anderson were doing now they're out the door. And the Bobby Lashley skits might have been even weirder. You can flip tyres Bob, well done. Then what? I was thinking Rusev was gonna pop out like he did the cake, and him and Lana were gonna walk away happily into the ever after. But nope, nothing. If this is their attempt to fill out the show with pre-taped bits then, Christ, they might wanna put a bit more effort into it.

I really liked the Street Prophets in NXT. But nope, nil, nadda. They're beyond parody for me these days. Montez Ford shouting for the sake of it on commentary is doing nothing but overshadow what Bianca Belair is doing. They should split them off before they define Bianca as a mid-card goof comedy act. And she's a heel!

What's everyone making of Drew? He's showing all the classic Vince babyface hallmarks, but I think he's doing quite a cracking job of it. So far he comes off more natural in the role than Seth or Roman ever did. That's not to say I think he's better than Roman - he doesn't have an ounce of his physical charisma - but he's quick on the stick and he seems like he can navigate the cursed waters of being Babyface Champion better than most. I'm digging the chemistry between him and Zelina Vega too. 

• Paid Members

Apparently the idea was for The Revival to become more of a comedy tag team before they finally got their release. 

This could be WWE about to make that team the Raiders instead, turning them into a couple of Viking fan boys who are just a fun baby face team. 

Part of me also thinks this could be WWE temporarily making way for more outlandish characters and trying to present more people as just everyday people but skilled performers. Looking at the results there was a lot more wrestling than usual last night but everyone seemed a lot more fleshed out rather than out there.