Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, PJ Power said:

think it's in Germany and probably a few other places that have a can recycle scheme, namely a "recycle fee" is added to the price of the can you buy at the shop, supermarket, off-licence etc. which you get refunded back when the can is either given at a civic amenity site or an automated collection machine. This means that the likes of students offer to clean up after parties etc. where they collect up all the cans and profit! It's not the worst of ideas.

Germany, Austria, Belgium and Switzerland that I know of all have it.

It's called pfand in Germany and is a deposit of 5 to 75 cents per plastic or glass bottle or can depending on size and material IIRC.

You used to get tramp's going around the airport bit before security collecting empties at one time.

My father in law has just shared this. Fucks sake. I'm struggling to resist the temptation to ask him if he's going to make sure that the tea in his cuppa is sourced from that one place in Cornwall that grows tea. The word "SAMPLE" across the image makes this even better.

72381805_2622588157786840_23468017930333

• Paid Members

Saw an sponsored ad for the new Charlie's Angels reboot that's apparently out in cinemas next month. Most of the comments were about how they won't be as good as the original. 

The "original" obviously being Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu and Drew Barrymore. Am I really old or are people really that put of touch? 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Saw an sponsored ad for the new Charlie's Angels reboot that's apparently out in cinemas next month. Most of the comments were about how they won't be as good as the original. 

The "original" obviously being Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu and Drew Barrymore. Am I really old or are people really that put of touch? 

I guess people are just referring to the film series and not the various TV series it's based on.

That or you were right that people are out of touch