Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Cola bottles, fried eggs and those round bubblie(chewing gum balls) things in mine mostly. Although my old local shop once got cherry cola bottles in and I spent a fortune on them every time my mother sent me to the shop for her 20 Regal Kingsize back in the late 80's and said I could keep the change. They were amazing!

I don't know why you would, fizzy ones are better. I liked the shandy version too. Plus one for the cherry cola's also.

I can still smash a big bag of Haribo and will often allow myself one as my treat when I'm doing over time in work. Driving around, delivering parcels, reconnecting North Wales one bag of Haribo at a time. Really pissed me off that they tried to rebrand the fried eggs as flying saucers though.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

What exactly do we mean when we say cola bottles? Or are we Rocky 5ing the fizzy ones? 

Always the normal, non fizzy ones...

• Paid Members
On 12/19/2019 at 10:55 PM, PJ Power said:

instead I spent much of that era either getting out of places because of bomb alerts and attacks and walking to school passing soldiers in full combat gear and weaponry.

I'm assuming you're Irish, and I'm amazed how many people under a certain age (and an alarming number old enough to know better) overlook or underestimate the troubles and just how recently it was things settled down. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, King Coconut said:

What exactly do we mean when we say cola bottles? Or are we Rocky 5ing the fizzy ones? 

Surely we're not, because the fizzy ones are ace. Fizzy cherry cola bottles are even better. 

I was convinced that the mushroom penny sweets were nipples when I was a kid.

A girl in work this week told me that the fried eggs are actually flying saucers, which is why Haribo is called Starmix.

I was genuinely gobsmacked for a second, before remembering Starmix also contains cola bottles and gummy bears, which is where her logic fell apart.

2 hours ago, Slapnut said:

A girl in work this week told me that the fried eggs are actually flying saucers, which is why Haribo is called Starmix.

I was genuinely gobsmacked for a second, before remembering Starmix also contains cola bottles and gummy bears, which is where her logic fell apart.

You mean, also contains space rockets and aliens?

I see the Gammonista are finding out about Stormzy. I too find the best way to prove ‘your’ country and it’s establishment isn’t racist is to shout down a successful black man who answered a question put to him. 

(Possibly needs its own thread?)

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I see the Gammonista are finding out about Stormzy. I too find the best way to prove ‘your’ country and it’s establishment isn’t racist is to shout down a successful black man who answered a question put to him. 

(Possibly needs its own thread?)

Yeah, definitely, because white men are angry on Twitter as well.

• Paid Members

You've taken it out of context. The whole quote is, "Gosh, my stomach is clearly not well and I must evacuate my bowls forthwith. I say, that lady looks the type to have pride in keeping her bathroom clean. If it means avoiding soiling myself, I wouldn't mind visiting her shitter".